Windows 10: Opening videos in Gmail

Discus and support Opening videos in Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I cannot open a MP4 video if it arrives in a gmail, how it happens is as follows. Received MANY of these videos that are going around as Whats App,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by frenchman96, May 21, 2020.

1. Opening videos in Gmail

I cannot open a MP4 video if it arrives in a gmail, how it happens is as follows.

Received MANY of these videos that are going around as Whats App, and as the person I wanted to forward it to did not have whats app, I forward it as a Gmail.

I then looked in my "sent items" and tried to open attachment, and got the attached message.

Opening videos in Gmail [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

When I go to "manage attachments", I see previous files I have attached, how do I delete those please.

:)

frenchman96, May 21, 2020

2. Opening videos in Gmail

I cannot open a MP4 video if it arrives in a gmail, how it happens is as follows.

Received MANY of these videos that are going around as Whats App, and as the person I wanted to forward it to did not have whats app, I forward it as a Gmail.

I then looked in my "sent items" and tried to open attachment, and got the attached message.

- - - Updated - - -

When I go to "manage attachments", I see previous files I have attached, how do I delete those please.

frenchman96, May 21, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 21, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

Opening videos in Gmail

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

weybrew, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Opening videos in Gmail

1. Opening videos in Gmail - Similar Threads - Opening videos Gmail

2. can not open gmail and aol accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not open gmail and aol accounts: I don't know how to bring gmail and aol over to windows. msg is give accounts permission to update on windows. Thank you kindly, KK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-gmail-and-aol-accounts/dafbebf0-b90f-4103-80ff-9d1b5667f566
  3. Having problem with gmail not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem with gmail not opening: i have installed the gmail app but it's not opening for some reasons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-gmail-not-opening/a31a3e48-6719-4788-baff-5a47cc05d593
  4. Having problem with gmail not opening

Having problem with gmail not opening: i have installed the gmail app but it's not opening for some reasons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-gmail-not-opening/a31a3e48-6719-4788-baff-5a47cc05d593
  5. Opening GMail documents and links

Opening GMail documents and links: I have a gmail account with the app but every time I try to open a document or click on a link that was sent to me the play store pops up but it wont let me do anything else until I close the play store and I'm still unable to open the docs or links. Please advice....
  6. Opening videos in Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening videos in Gmail: I cannot open a MP4 video if it arrives in a gmail, how it happens is as follows. Received MANY of these videos that are going around as Whats App, and as the person I wanted to forward it to did not have whats app, I forward it as a Gmail. I then looked in my "sent items"...
  7. Gmail video attachments to my download files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gmail video attachments to my download files: How to stop Gmail from downloading email attachments/videos into my PC download files? So many in there it'll take me hours to remove them. Thanks, Darlene...
  8. Gmail not opening in new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail not opening in new Edge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stranger_Hanyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq5gtb/gmail_not_opening_in_new_edge/
  9. mails on gmail not loading/opening

mails on gmail not loading/opening: on google chrome on window 10 I am opening Gmail but not opening emails contains. It get struck with loading. Any advice/help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mails-on-gmail-not-loadingopening/d31b9b21-302c-4536-b540-e80162b5fd3e
  10. I cannot open gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot open gmail: I cannot open gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-gmail/1c341e2f-d2bc-4ebb-aee5-70dc9f39f7a3