Windows 10: opening windows ontop

Discus and support opening windows ontop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why is it that when I go to open a page that isn't maximized, it will always appear for a second then go behind the page that is currently open. Why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/akaricky, Jan 26, 2021.

1. opening windows ontop

Why is it that when I go to open a page that isn't maximized, it will always appear for a second then go behind the page that is currently open. Why is this? and could someone please explain how to change it. If I have google open as a maximized page and want to open the file explorer ontop but not maximized, for example.

thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/akaricky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/akaricky, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

opening windows ontop

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. opening windows ontop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

opening windows ontop

1. opening windows ontop - Similar Threads - opening ontop

2. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  3. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  4. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  5. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  6. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  7. I can't open the settings app

I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  8. Bin files keep opening in internet explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bin files keep opening in internet explorer: How do I get them to open in a new location? submitted by /u/NSipe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1cd4lip/bin_files_keep_opening_in_internet_explorer/
  9. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?: Every time I try to unlock my account it says that the verification method is not available and gives no other options for verification. What can be done to unlock the account and cancel the lock??...
  10. opening windows ontop??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    opening windows ontop??: everytime I open a new window it appears for a sec then goes behind whatever page is currently open, how do I make the new window open and stay ontop even if it isn't maximized??? driving me insane, thank you in advance submitted by /u/akaricky [link] [comments]...