Windows 10: Opening Windows10 in my HP computer

Discus and support Opening Windows10 in my HP computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I loaded a new Office Home and Student in my computer. I was able to run a power point and then closed . When I tried to reopen my computer, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlendaBarlow, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Opening Windows10 in my HP computer

I loaded a new Office Home and Student in my computer. I was able to run a power point and then closed . When I tried to reopen my computer, I was locked out. I created a pin # that was accepted. I created a new PW using my IPad, for my computer. It was accepted by Microsoft but when I tried to open my computer it goes directly to wanted my password which it will not accept.

Help!

:)

GlendaBarlow, Oct 10, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

HP to Contribute webOS to Open Source

HP today announced it will contribute the webOS software to the open source community. HP plans to continue to be active in the development and support of webOS. By combining the innovative webOS platform with the development power of the open source community, there is the opportunity to significantly improve applications and web services for the next generation of devices.

webOS offers a number of benefits to the entire ecosystem of web applications. For developers, applications can be easily built using standard web technologies. In addition, its single integrated stack offers multiplatform portability. For device manufacturers, it provides a single web-centric platform to run across multiple devices. As a result, the end user benefits from a fast, immersive user experience.

“webOS is the only platform designed from the ground up to be mobile, cloud-connected and scalable,” said Meg Whitman, HP president and chief executive officer. “By contributing this innovation, HP unleashes the creativity of the open source community to advance a new generation of applications and devices.”

HP will make the underlying code of webOS available under an open source license. Developers, partners, HP engineers and other hardware manufacturers can deliver ongoing enhancements and new versions into the marketplace.

HP will engage the open source community to help define the charter of the open source project under a set of operating principles:
    • The goal of the project is to accelerate the open development of the webOS platform
    • HP will be an active participant and investor in the project
    • Good, transparent and inclusive governance to avoid fragmentation
    • Software will be provided as a pure open source project
    HP also will contribute ENYO, the application framework for webOS, to the community in the near future along with a plan for the remaining components of the user space.

Beginning today, developers and customers are invited to provide input and suggestions here.

btarunr, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Opening Windows10 in my HP computer

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Opening Windows10 in my HP computer

1. Opening Windows10 in my HP computer - Similar Threads - Opening Windows10 computer

2. My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .: No apps or anything us working properly . My computer was working fine 3 days ago but on the 8th all of a sudden nothing is opening or launching. I know im not the only one having this problem. WINDOWS FIX THIS ISSUE ....
  3. My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .: No apps or anything us working properly . My computer was working fine 3 days ago but on the 8th all of a sudden nothing is opening or launching. I know im not the only one having this problem. WINDOWS FIX THIS ISSUE ....
  4. My HP computer is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP computer is not working: i clicked on the power button today to turn it on but it stays stuck on a grey screen and nothing happens after that, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-computer-is-not-working/235cf179-1ef0-4108-96be-f68a467d457e
  5. My windows10 inflected in my HP laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows10 inflected in my HP laptop: Someone chat with me and help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows10-inflected-in-my-hp-laptop/9be15d69-384a-47a1-851a-b7e5d729d0c8
  6. My NEW HP computer Windows10 HPSEU.log file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My NEW HP computer Windows10 HPSEU.log file: C:\system.sav\Logs\HPSEU.log file The same contents were on my old computer and these same log files were encountered when I took the computer and brought it home. The old computer was not working for 1 month. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. what does this file point to...
  7. Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?: First windows10 dropped my HP printer connection and always at the most frustrating moments. HP finally gave us troubleshooter to fix this when it happens, a complete waste of time to have to go thru this process, but at least it fixes the problem. Now Windows10 has...
  8. Notepad is not opening in windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notepad is not opening in windows10: Dear Community Hi I'm running Win10 home edition. I have a problem with notepad which is not opening from yesterday. So I started from SFC then gone to Restore health but still the issue persists. Kindly refer the screenshot below and suggest me the recommendations to...
  9. 2015 Windows10 HP LaserJet M1005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2015 Windows10 HP LaserJet M1005: 2015Windows10“”“HP LaserJet M1005 ”[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2015%E7%89%88%E7%9A%84/6028a100-3fe3-45d9-9e42-ea99ccc54f76
  10. Windows10 Pro and my Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Pro and my Computer: Windows10 Pro and my computer. They are like a cat and dog they don't do well together. But I think it really is the computer who is at fault. It does not have a hard drive it has a SATA and a DVD\CD burner. Would that cause problems installing my Microsoft Apps and...