Windows 10: OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues

Discus and support OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm working on setting up my ultimate work/gaming station. I've got 3 monitors, one 1920 X 1080 in the center, to the right, another 1920 X 1080. Above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenCBrown, Nov 18, 2018.

1. OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues

I'm working on setting up my ultimate work/gaming station. I've got 3 monitors, one 1920 X 1080 in the center, to the right, another 1920 X 1080. Above the center one, I have a 3rd monitor, 1440 X 900. When I try to span a picture across all three, making an L shape, sort of, the top monitor is zoomed in. The image is larger on the top screen and it skews the background all out of sorts. Software appears the same way- just slightly larger than below. Any suggestions on how to make the scaling the same? I've tried windows display settings in every way i could figure out, and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Here's a pic of what I'm dealing with- notice how the Met Life Building is like 25% wider on the top screen than the bottom one:

OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues cd608201-7def-4579-86d8-d530d50e9ac1?upload=true.jpg

:)

StephenCBrown, Nov 18, 2018

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 18, 2018
  4. OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues

Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues

1. OpenMultiple monitors zooming issues - Similar Threads - OpenMultiple monitors zooming

2. 2nd Monitor Zoomed In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd Monitor Zoomed In: After an update, my 2nd monitor is now huge. I cannot lower the size of texts below 100% and have troubleshot identifying the screens, adjusting display and resolution, orientation and extending/mirroring displays. Nothing will revert the screen back to the normal size. What...
  3. 2nd Monitor Zoomed In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd Monitor Zoomed In: After an update, my 2nd monitor is now huge. I cannot lower the size of texts below 100% and have troubleshot identifying the screens, adjusting display and resolution, orientation and extending/mirroring displays. Nothing will revert the screen back to the normal size. What...
  4. 2nd Monitor Zoomed In

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Monitor zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor zoomed in: Hello everyoneI recently started using a small tv as a screen for my laptop, everything great, good resolution, but it looks zoomed in;It only looks zoomed in on the tv, and not on the laptop's screen; this happens with other tvs as well.SPECS-windows 11 home on laptop-HDMI...
  6. Monitor zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor zoomed in: Hello everyoneI recently started using a small tv as a screen for my laptop, everything great, good resolution, but it looks zoomed in;It only looks zoomed in on the tv, and not on the laptop's screen; this happens with other tvs as well.SPECS-windows 11 home on laptop-HDMI...
  7. Monitor "flashes" on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor "flashes" on Zoom.: My monitor "flashes" Like the flash of a camera taking a picture when I'm in a Zoom meeting. It happened about 4 times in a 30-minute Zoom meeting last night. It looks almost like an open "tab" will try to display through the Zoom screen. Any suggestions for fixes? Buy a new...
  8. 2nd Monitor "zoom" issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd Monitor "zoom" issues: Hey there I just got a monitor for Christmas but now my old monitor (now the 2nd monitor) display/resolution is zoomed in the primary monitor is fine but once something is displayed on the 2nd monitor it becomes zoomed in. Does anyone know how to fix this? By the way, the...
  9. zoom microphone issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom microphone issue: Hi, my mic is not working on zoom . in works in skype so it does not seem to be a hardware problem. the mic is also enable in PRIVACY setting for the zoom app please help...
  10. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...