Windows 10: OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

Discus and support OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Experts, I need someone's help creating an OpenSSL certificate on Windows 10 for my NAS and router. I've literally spent hours (actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CerebralFreeze, Oct 26, 2018.

1. OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

Hello, Experts,

I need someone's help creating an OpenSSL certificate on Windows 10 for my NAS and router. I've literally spent hours (actually probably more) trying to go through the directions that are littered on the net but I can't still seem to understand how to do it. The directions aren't specific enough and I get lost.

If someone could please help me, I will promise them my liver, kidney, or any other body part that they require. If you need anything else, I will give. I'm a straight male but I might even consider someone to bugger me. That's how desperate I am...

:)

CerebralFreeze, Oct 26, 2018

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One? :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One? :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 26, 2018
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Oct 26, 2018
  4. OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

1. OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One? - Similar Threads - OpenSSL Someone Help

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me?: so i have question for everyone who know something about this blue screem i watch every video but they cant help me becaude when i turn on my pc yeah it says preparing automatic repair but after this he still going on blue screen...
  5. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  6. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  8. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can someone help me?: Any body? please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/60da70aa-6902-41ab-bf1a-70074f771063
  9. Can someone help me delete the second one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me delete the second one: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kebine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hofx9m/can_someone_help_me_delete_the_second_one/
  10. Can someone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/