Windows 10: Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Discus and support Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Source: Opera opens early access to the world’s first gaming browser, Opera GX - Opera Newsroom

Download: Opera GX | Gaming Browser | Opera

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2019

2. Opera goes mobile

With Nintendo opting to use Opera for web browsing on the Wii, Samsung has now taken a similar path. Opera Software today announced that it is working with Samsung Electronics to make the mobile version of the Opera browser available on Samsung mobile phones. Opera Mobile uses Opera’s small-screen rendering technology to improve the appearance of websites on mobile screens. It has not yet been announced which phones this browser will work with.

Source: eWeek

Jimmy 2004, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Opera

Opera sold to a Chinese consortium for $600 million

The buyers, led by search and security firm Qihoo 360, are purchasing Opera's browser business, its privacy and performance apps, its tech licensing and, most importantly, its name. The Norwegian company will keep its consumer division, including Opera Apps & Games and Opera TV. The consumer arm has 560 workers, but the company hasn't said what will happen to its other 1109 employees.

Drone, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Opera browser initial connections...

That had been my recollection as well, but the guide in your link does not work. It used to in previous versions and don't know when it has been changed?

After some search, in version 56.x, it is under search pop-up:

Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX [​IMG]

Doing so did disable the Ukranian, but not the Europe bank connection. Oh well, I'll just keep blocking it with the firewalls...

Thanks for the tip...

Cr00zng, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX - Similar Threads - Opera announces gaming

2. Opera browser initial connections...

in Browsers and Email
    Opera browser initial connections...: The Opera browser, version 56.0.3051.116, home page set to DDG. Every time the browser starts, it connects to the following URLs: [img] The connection is just a keep alive, no actual activities between the banks and the Opera browser that I can see. This system also have...
  3. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  4. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  5. Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser: Hi All, It works more or less like a Proxy. VPN inside the Opera browser. What I want to know is, if I send an email while using that VPN, whose IP goes in the email. Mine or the VPN's? It does open up all sites that are not accessible in my country. But, what are...
  6. Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking

in Browsers and Email
    Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking: I'm not really sure if there is anything I can do about this. I can seem to manage to fix it, I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent it. I'm currently trying to find the cause. Every day for the past few days, I will end up with broken images, usually involving...
  7. latest Opera browser causes BSOD

in Browsers and Email
    latest Opera browser causes BSOD: Since 2 days ago latest Opera browser causes BSOD. It happened all of a sudden 2 days ago. Before this I had no problems with PC. It seems like it is a hardware fault or even drive but manifests itself after some time of using Opera browser. Thank you for all...
  8. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...
  9. Opera Browser And Mail Client

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser And Mail Client: ... used to be combined, right? It looks like they're separate now... When did that happen? And why? *Sad 1482
  10. Opera web browser is Reborn

in Windows 10 News
    Opera web browser is Reborn: Over the last year, we have introduced a series of new features such as free VPN and native ad blocking. Earlier this year we also presented Opera Neon, a concept browser that gave you a glimpse into the future of desktop browsers. Now, the best parts of Neon are being...