Windows 10: Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Discus and support Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Source: Opera opens early access to the world’s first gaming browser, Opera GX - Opera Newsroom

Download: Opera GX | Gaming Browser | Opera

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2019

2. Opera goes mobile

With Nintendo opting to use Opera for web browsing on the Wii, Samsung has now taken a similar path. Opera Software today announced that it is working with Samsung Electronics to make the mobile version of the Opera browser available on Samsung mobile phones. Opera Mobile uses Opera’s small-screen rendering technology to improve the appearance of websites on mobile screens. It has not yet been announced which phones this browser will work with.

Source: eWeek

Jimmy 2004, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Opera

Opera sold to a Chinese consortium for $600 million

The buyers, led by search and security firm Qihoo 360, are purchasing Opera's browser business, its privacy and performance apps, its tech licensing and, most importantly, its name. The Norwegian company will keep its consumer division, including Opera Apps & Games and Opera TV. The consumer arm has 560 workers, but the company hasn't said what will happen to its other 1109 employees.

Drone, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Opera browser initial connections...

That had been my recollection as well, but the guide in your link does not work. It used to in previous versions and don't know when it has been changed?

After some search, in version 56.x, it is under search pop-up:

Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX [​IMG]

Doing so did disable the Ukranian, but not the Europe bank connection. Oh well, I'll just keep blocking it with the firewalls...

Thanks for the tip...

Cr00zng, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX - Similar Threads - Opera announces gaming

2. Opera GX internet browser installed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...
  3. Opera GX internet browser installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...
  4. Opera GX internet browser installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. opera gx help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opera gx help: this shows up when i open opera gx on my task bar Windows cannot find 'CAUsers\ Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\QuickLaunch\User Pinned\ TaskBar\ Opera GX Browser.Ink'. Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try again....
  6. opera gx help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opera gx help: this shows up when i open opera gx on my task bar Windows cannot find 'CAUsers\ Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\QuickLaunch\User Pinned\ TaskBar\ Opera GX Browser.Ink'. Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try again....
  7. opera gx help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  9. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  10. Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features: Hello MS community! I have downloaded the Opera GX browser from opera.com, and I cannot use it because of MS family. How do I disable this or how do my parents allow it? My parents can give me certain amounts of time but no completely allow it. I am so frustrated at the...