Windows 10: Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it?

Discus and support Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Since installing the Opera browser, many users have reported they find a folder named ‘opera autoupdate‘ in the ‘Downloads’ folder. The folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 2, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it?

WinClub, May 2, 2020

2. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing a network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, May 2, 2020
  3. How disable Nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 autoupdates

Hello,

Does anyone know how disable Nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 autoupdates?

chakchak---01, May 2, 2020
  4. Reylonds Win User

How disable Nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 autoupdates

Hi!

I have the same problem, how do I disable autoupdates in nokia suite?

Reylonds, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it? - Similar Threads - Opera Autoupdate folder

2. How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???: I have a very thin internet connection that cannot afford any download at any time. So I have clearly set the MS-Store to NOT AUTODOWNLOAD and NOT AUTOUPDATE..But WHY is it anyway autodownloading and autoupdating the apps???HOW TO STOP MS-STORE FROM AUTODOWNLOADING AND...
  3. How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???: I have a very thin internet connection that cannot afford any download at any time. So I have clearly set the MS-Store to NOT AUTODOWNLOAD and NOT AUTOUPDATE..But WHY is it anyway autodownloading and autoupdating the apps???HOW TO STOP MS-STORE FROM AUTODOWNLOADING AND...
  4. Intel folder keeps re-appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel folder keeps re-appearing: Hello,Why is it every time I login thru Windows, the Intel folder on Local C: is always created? I tried deleting it, and it just keeps on re-appearing every time you restart Windows. This is what I see whenever I'm about to delete the Intel folder....
  5. Intel folder keeps re-appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel folder keeps re-appearing: Hello,Why is it every time I login thru Windows, the Intel folder on Local C: is always created? I tried deleting it, and it just keeps on re-appearing every time you restart Windows. This is what I see whenever I'm about to delete the Intel folder....
  6. How do I disable the DeliveryOptimization folder from appearing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable the DeliveryOptimization folder from appearing?: I'm assuming it's from a recent windows 10 update. I delete it and it pops right back up in my Game drive (D). Is there a way to stop this folder from recreating itself? 165716
  7. Folder keeps appearing after deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder keeps appearing after deletion: Hello, I've a question regarding to an folder i deleted several times but keeps appearing after i start up my device. what can i do to permantly delete this? thank you [ATTACH]...
  8. windows 10 autoupdate disable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 autoupdate disable: how can i disable auto update on windows 10 home to avoid accidentally downloading the new goofed up windows 10 oct update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-autoupdate-disable/a80c3d3e-c674-4311-8a3a-5f7df92479b7
  9. MS forced updates with autoupdates disabled or what?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS forced updates with autoupdates disabled or what?: I have autoupdates is disabled in Services. I only update every month or so. I’m using a an audio recording program, Sonar Platinum. In our forum 4 weeks ago, it appears that MS did some forced updates to everyone’s computer even if autoupdates were disabled. 4 weeks...
  10. How to autoboot to autoupdate to autoshutdown?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to autoboot to autoupdate to autoshutdown?: I'm trying to have the PC automatically boot at a specific time everyday, in order to do critical windows updates (along with necessary restarts), and then automatically shutdown. This way I'll never feel the PC being updated during normal use hours. Any ideas? Task...