Windows 10: Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari?

Discus and support Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Opera (56.0.3051.31) as my preferred Windows 10 (Oct updated) browser which syncs bookmarks with Opera Mini on my iPhone (6) and iPad (4). What I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Doc943, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Doc943 Win User

Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari?

I use Opera (56.0.3051.31) as my preferred Windows 10 (Oct updated) browser which syncs bookmarks with Opera Mini on my iPhone (6) and iPad (4). What I would like is a bookmark snapshot for use in the Safari browser. The only solutions I can find is via a Mac (which I don't have) or 3rd party pay-ware (which I don't want). Any other suggestions?

:)

Doc943, Oct 4, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Where are bookmarks in latest Opera?

I have been using Opera Developer version 25 and the bookmarks are still there.
    Opera beta 25 ( was Opera Next) now has bookmarks.

You can check out the Opera desktop blog site for info.

I don't think the Opera stable (chromium based) version has bookmarks yet.
    I thought the stable version only had bookmark bar and stash.

The old Opera based on the Presto engine had bookmarks.

Which version are you using?
    You might want to try uninstalling and re-install.
    Or, give the beta or dev version a go.

You can, also, try an extension to add some different bookmark functions.

95Viper, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Where are bookmarks in latest Opera?

bookmarks are there. you have to unable them in options and bookmarks bar will show up just below nav/address bar.
    imoprt bookmarks also works fine but bookmarks are added to speed dial.

ne6togadno, Oct 4, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Where are bookmarks in latest Opera?

Now when I try to find an extension with google, when I click a link (to opera extensions website) the screen turns white and there is nothing to see.
    Weird, the developers should have noticed that there is no way to go to bookmarks!!

Edit: Just downloaded the beta and the bookmarks is back.
    Now the problem is, I can't download any extension from opera.
    https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/opera-adblock/
    gives me a white screen.

P4-630, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari? - Similar Threads - Opera bookmarks iPhone

2. MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?: The format for MSN changed abruptly on Thursday 6.22.23...How do I change it back or is this some system problem like earlier this year when I spent an AMAZING amount of time with my carrier Verizon AND Microsoft trying to fix it & voila! it changed back on it's own!HELP!!...
  3. MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?: The format for MSN changed abruptly on Thursday 6.22.23...How do I change it back or is this some system problem like earlier this year when I spent an AMAZING amount of time with my carrier Verizon AND Microsoft trying to fix it & voila! it changed back on it's own!HELP!!...
  4. MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone: I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?...
  6. iPad and iPhone folders move

in Windows 10 Support
    iPad and iPhone folders move: Wonder if there is a way to move Ipad/Iphone folders to another location? [img] Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2004, 19041.508) Version: 10.0.1904 Thanks 165745
  7. sAFARI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sAFARI: The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening before the new Micro Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safari/f1bc056c-7b63-452f-b843-2fe889b3b459
  8. Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc: My pc doesn't pic up photos on my ipad and iPhone. I cant move photos of either device for safe-keeping and to free up space. Please help because the previous article on this was of no help. I did everything as instructed, and still it says it cant locate any pictures on my...
  9. Iphone & Ipad driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iphone & Ipad driver: When I try to sync my iphone and ipad with itunes, I get a message that I do not have correct driver. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/iphone-ipad-driver/5055f539-edc4-4a91-bdc5-72f3f442f838
  10. Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad: Hi, I would like to remote control my Windows 10 PC from my iPhone and iPad. What is the best (preferably free or low cost) reccomended remote desktop application available? I use iTeleport today, but have a few issues with it and that is why I'd like to try something...