Windows 10: Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.

Discus and support Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i have Dell xps 8700 win 10 version 1809 After i update to 1809 my browser don't work they go really slow and most of the time cant access website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by odysseasMangafas, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.

Hi,
    i have Dell xps 8700
    win 10 version 1809

After i update to 1809 my browser don't work they go really slow and most of the time cant access website
    Only Edge is working... which i use right now to post this problem.

So far I tried everything I found on the internet

1. Uninstall/install, Delete all the files.
    2. Reset DNS
    3. Disable adblock
    4. Clean all history/caches/cookies
    5. I did some codes on Command prompt too
    6. I also change the network conf with googles
      DNS server address

Nothing works i keep getting the same problems.
    i went back a version on windows to make sure if its the windows
    and everything works fine. However, coz i format my pc my last version is 1507 no an ideal version
    so i went back and reinstall 1809 and the problems appear again...
    is there a way to get 1803 version?
    My laptop is running that version and everything works fine.

Plz help ive been have this problem for almost a week now

Also, when you disconnect my(Bluetooth)headset form the Pc my speakers go mute my only way of fixing it was to restart the whole pc.

:)

odysseasMangafas, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Melvis Win User

Firefox or Chrome in Linux?

Chrome hands down, Firefox works fine but its slow, and Opera is the same.

Melvis, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

My browser history goes Mosaic > Netscape > Ie > Firefox > Opera > Chrome

IE was brief because of security issues. Firefox was customized how I wanted but often had extension problems or crashes. Opera was good at first then sluggish and lacked compatibility. Chrome has it's quirks, but has given me the best overall experience.

newconroer, Nov 23, 2018
  4. JunkBear Win User

Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Gonna try it too. I installed IE11, Chrome, Firefox and Opera up to now.

JunkBear, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.

1. Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site. - Similar Threads - Opera Chrome Firefox

2. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  3. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  4. Can’t open some popular sites in Edge & Chrome – Opera and Firefox seem okay.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t open some popular sites in Edge & Chrome – Opera and Firefox seem okay.: I’m stuck and am getting very frustrated, so hopefully someone can help me out with this. I simply can’t open popular social networks within Edge & Chrome. I did some online research and still can’t seem to fix this. I can open most other sites through chrome except for...
  5. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  6. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked: I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't work when I click on a...
  7. Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge: This may not be a Windows 10 problem. I thought some of you might be able to help me get this problem solved. A few Youtube videos, some videos on contest sites I visit, and one on Woodsmith Shops. Most comments that I have gotten asking on another computer help site,...
  8. Inconsistent speedtest.net results (slow in Firefox and Chrome)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inconsistent speedtest.net results (slow in Firefox and Chrome): I've been thinking my HP laptop was a bit sluggish lately. After the latest Windows 10 updates, I ensured all drivers are up to data, had clear out, deleted cookies and cache etc. Ran superantispyware, malwarebytes and ccleaner. All clear. I then ran speedtest.net in Firefox...
  9. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera: [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some...
  10. HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop: Hi all; I have an odd issue with Firefox & Windows 10, with accessing HTTPS websites. The sites are very very slow to load and others do not complete the load cycle. I've had this issue for months now. Just tried the newly released Firefox v50 ... same issues. Also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome and opera are slow

2. firefox and chrome slow

3. chrome and opera slow

4. opera and chrome going slow,
  5. chrome firefox really slow