Windows 10: Opera chromecast

Discus and support Opera chromecast in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I never got to make both work together. I see old video of people that have in their setting a tab that enable them to see a chomecast tab. Like this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CapFlam128, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Opera chromecast

I never got to make both work together. I see old video of people that have in their setting a tab that enable them to see a chomecast tab. Like this guy, but I don't see that tab. I have the latest version
    [COLOR=var(--opera-secondary-font-color)]Opera is up to date[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--opera-secondary-font-color)]Last checked on Saturday, April 18, 2020 12:10[/COLOR]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5evEPwS0jQ

:)

CapFlam128, Apr 18, 2020

2. Google Chromecast Compatibility

Hi Raven,

We apologies for the misunderstanding about the Google Chrome cast device.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below to set up Chromecast and check if it helps.

Set Up Chromecast

Set Up Chromecast - Android - Chromecast Help

If you still face the issue you can contact the Chrome cast help Center at the link given below.

Welcome to the Chromecast Help Center

Choose a device below to get started in the Help Center - Chromecast Help#

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 18, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Opera chromecast

Opera chromecast

I never got to make both work together. I see old video of people that have in their setting a tab that enable them to see a chomecast tab. Like this guy, but I don't see that tab. I have the latest version
    [COLOR=var(--opera-secondary-font-color)]Opera is up to date[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--opera-secondary-font-color)]Last checked on Saturday, April 18, 2020 12:10[/COLOR]

CapFlam128, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Opera chromecast

1. Opera chromecast - Similar Threads - Opera chromecast

2. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...: Its only inverted colors on opera gx, when I open roblox on google its not inverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-problem-so/639dc5ba-764c-4936-b0bb-9a1aaeade63b
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...: Its only inverted colors on opera gx, when I open roblox on google its not inverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-problem-so/639dc5ba-764c-4936-b0bb-9a1aaeade63b
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  6. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  7. How can Windows 10 be so monopolistic? I can't even select Opera Mail as a default email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Windows 10 be so monopolistic? I can't even select Opera Mail as a default email...: It won't let me scan my computer and CHOOSE what program I want for default. Opera Mail is not anywhere in the list of installed apps. I've looked everywhere. Strange how choice is taken away from us year by year. Is there any way of overriding this horrible design? I've had...
  8. How can Windows 10 be so monopolistic? I can't even select Opera Mail as a default email...

How can Windows 10 be so monopolistic? I can't even select Opera Mail as a default email...: It won't let me scan my computer and CHOOSE what program I want for default. Opera Mail is not anywhere in the list of installed apps. I've looked everywhere. Strange how choice is taken away from us year by year. Is there any way of overriding this horrible design? I've had...
  9. Regarding opera 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding opera 1: Hello, I recently tried to download opera 1 but it said it couldn't download for some reason here is one of the error pop ups i got the other error pop ups are in the opera 1 installing thingy i do not know why this is happening and i don't know why microsoft still didn't put...
  10. Regarding opera 1

Regarding opera 1: Hello, I recently tried to download opera 1 but it said it couldn't download for some reason here is one of the error pop ups i got the other error pop ups are in the opera 1 installing thingy i do not know why this is happening and i don't know why microsoft still didn't put...