Windows 10: Opera crashes while connected to the Internet.

Discus and support Opera crashes while connected to the Internet. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a bizarre problem with Opera. If I'm connected to the Internet using WiFi or Ethernet, Opera stops responding and crashes after a few seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ExpandW, Jul 14, 2018.

1. ExpandW Win User

Opera crashes while connected to the Internet.

I've got a bizarre problem with Opera. If I'm connected to the Internet using WiFi or Ethernet, Opera stops responding and crashes after a few seconds of launching, and it doesn't matter if I'm booted in normal or Safe mode. If I disable the WiFi and Ethernet adapter, Opera doesn't crash, but obviously I can't use it. What I've tried so far:

-Uninstalling and reinstalling Opera

-Perform a clean boot

-Disabled all user services and start up items

-Boot up in Safe mode

-Start Opera as an administrator

-Start Opera in compatibility mode

All of them resulted in the problem above.

This problem started rather suddenly, and not as a result of any software or hardware changes.

:)

ExpandW, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Jay Jap Win User

the calling would crash the whole internet connect

Hi,

I would like to ask more information regarding the issue to better assist you:

• What changes have been made on the computer before this issue start?
    • When you say crash, does it disconnect the computer from the internet or the whole system crashes?
    • Does it have an error message?
    • It is possible that an antivirus or malware-prevention software might prevent you from getting connected so with that, do you have a third-party antivirus or malware protection program installed in the computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to isolate the issue. Here's how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

You can also perform the troubleshooting steps in this article to determine the root cause of the problem.

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 14, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Opera crashes while connected to the Internet. [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Opera crashes while connected to the Internet. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Opera crashes while connected to the Internet. - Similar Threads - Opera crashes while

2. Computer crashes while connecting to the Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Computer crashes while connecting to the Internet: [IMG]If your computer crashes while connecting to the internet, the solutions provided in this article will help you. According to the reports, the Windows computer crashes every time users connect it to the internet through WiFi. Computer crashes while connecting to the...
  3. BSoD while using Opera GX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD while using Opera GX: Hello,a little while after i upgraded to Windows 11 ive been getting full system slowdowns every now and then that lasts 1-2 seconds, i dont know if its a bad driver, something that ive downloaded / installed, Opera GX or Windows 11 thats causing these.. Just earlier today i...
  4. BSoD while using Opera GX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD while using Opera GX: Hello,a little while after i upgraded to Windows 11 ive been getting full system slowdowns every now and then that lasts 1-2 seconds, i dont know if its a bad driver, something that ive downloaded / installed, Opera GX or Windows 11 thats causing these.. Just earlier today i...
  5. Opera GX internet browser installed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...
  6. Opera GX internet browser installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...
  7. Opera GX internet browser installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No internet connection while connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....
  9. My apps won't connect to internet but my Opera browser does

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My apps won't connect to internet but my Opera browser does: Hello, so as the title says, I have this issue from last night, my internet status is "Identifying..." for hours and hours. I'm using a limited data router. my computerIS connected to internet and has internet access, but you see, my other apps don't have internet...
  10. Opera browser initial connections...

in Browsers and Email
    Opera browser initial connections...: The Opera browser, version 56.0.3051.116, home page set to DDG. Every time the browser starts, it connects to the following URLs: [img] The connection is just a keep alive, no actual activities between the banks and the Opera browser that I can see. This system also have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opera crashes after windows update