Windows 10: Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features

Discus and support Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello MS community! I have downloaded the Opera GX browser from opera.com, and I cannot use it because of MS family. How do I disable this or how do... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by _Unexpected, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features

Hello MS community!

I have downloaded the Opera GX browser from opera.com, and I cannot use it because of MS family. How do I disable this or how do my parents allow it? My parents can give me certain amounts of time but no completely allow it. I am so frustrated at the moment.

GX is a perfectly safe browser, probably even more secure than MS's own edge. Is there a solution?

:)

_Unexpected, Jan 5, 2021

2. Opera GX Browser blocked by MS Family.

On my PC, I use Opera GX as my default browser. I had a few problems with it, so I uninstalled, then reinstalled the app. It has now started blocking it through MS Family, even though it didn't before. If you 'Ask a parent', then it only gives the option
    to grant a certain amount of time using the app, and not to unblock it completely. This is a completely harmless internet browser, and MS Family is restricting me from using it, probably because it wants me to use Edge, which I don't like at all.
    How do I unblock this app permanently from being restricted?

UppishBuzzard87, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Source: Opera opens early access to the world’s first gaming browser, Opera GX - Opera Newsroom

Download: Opera GX | Gaming Browser | Opera

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features

Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Source: Opera opens early access to the world’s first gaming browser, Opera GX - Opera Newsroom

Download: Opera GX | Gaming Browser | Opera

Brink, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features

1. Opera GX Browser Blocked By Family Features - Similar Threads - Opera Browser Blocked

2. WHY IS MY OPERA GX BLOCKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS MY OPERA GX BLOCKED: it says it is block by my system administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-opera-gx-blocked/454b4378-9113-4c2f-a29e-705273f42ecd
  3. WHY IS MY OPERA GX BLOCKED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHY IS MY OPERA GX BLOCKED: it says it is block by my system administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-opera-gx-blocked/454b4378-9113-4c2f-a29e-705273f42ecd
  4. WHY IS MY OPERA GX BLOCKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Opera GX internet browser installed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...
  6. Opera GX internet browser installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...
  7. Opera GX internet browser installed

8. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  9. Opera GX Browser blocked by MS Family.

Opera GX Browser blocked by MS Family.: On my PC, I use Opera GX as my default browser. I had a few problems with it, so I uninstalled, then reinstalled the app. It has now started blocking it through MS Family, even though it didn't before. If you 'Ask a parent', then it only gives the option to grant a certain...
  10. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is Opera GX safe