Windows 10: Opera gx browser

Discus and support Opera gx browser in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by awsnap 64, May 16, 2021.

1. awsnap 64 Win User

Opera gx browser

For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful

:)

awsnap 64, May 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

Source: Opera opens early access to the world’s first gaming browser, Opera GX - Opera Newsroom

Download: Opera GX | Gaming Browser | Opera

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User

Source: Opera opens early access to the world’s first gaming browser, Opera GX - Opera Newsroom

Download: Opera GX | Gaming Browser | Opera

Brink, May 16, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Opera gx browser

After playing around with the theming stuff.

Opera gx browser [​IMG]

Opera gx browser [​IMG]

And most IMPORTANT of all, it has a menu "bar" like IE does*Party, and most browsers hide or nuked all together(I'm looking at you Edge brothers).

Also I can set both English and German to have spell check, where in other browsers, it's one or the other.
    And opposite of other browsers, it generally offers the actual word I wanted*Eek

Cliff S, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Opera gx browser

1. Opera gx browser - Similar Threads - Opera browser

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Opera Browser sync issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera Browser sync issue: I am using a laptop and it has 2 different user accounts. One is my administrator account and other is a standard account. I user Opera browser and the second account uses Chrome. But whenever there is a popup, it opens the opera browser with everything my account, passwords,...
  5. Opera Browser sync issue

Opera Browser sync issue: I am using a laptop and it has 2 different user accounts. One is my administrator account and other is a standard account. I user Opera browser and the second account uses Chrome. But whenever there is a popup, it opens the opera browser with everything my account, passwords,...
  6. Surface Pro 8 when watching online video in the opera browser is discharged in 4-5 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 when watching online video in the opera browser is discharged in 4-5 hours.: Surface Pro 8 i5/8/256 Windows 11 - when watching online video in the Opera browser, it discharges in 4-5 hours. In 3 minutes the battery was discharged by 4%. The tablet heats up to 38-40 degrees....
  7. Surface Pro 8 when watching online video in the opera browser is discharged in 4-5 hours.

Surface Pro 8 when watching online video in the opera browser is discharged in 4-5 hours.: Surface Pro 8 i5/8/256 Windows 11 - when watching online video in the Opera browser, it discharges in 4-5 hours. In 3 minutes the battery was discharged by 4%. The tablet heats up to 38-40 degrees....
  8. Some applications are not opening, etc, opera browser, discord, spotify due 'to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications are not opening, etc, opera browser, discord, spotify due 'to access...: This happened a few weeks ago where i downloaded winrar but now, when i open the permissions tab in properties for my file explorer it says WIN://SYSAPPID Contains "WINRAR.SHELLEXTENSION_S4JE..." then when i try to change the permissions of the user at the bottom it says,...
  9. Some applications are not opening, etc, opera browser, discord, spotify due 'to access...

Some applications are not opening, etc, opera browser, discord, spotify due 'to access...: This happened a few weeks ago where i downloaded winrar but now, when i open the permissions tab in properties for my file explorer it says WIN://SYSAPPID Contains "WINRAR.SHELLEXTENSION_S4JE..." then when i try to change the permissions of the user at the bottom it says,...
  10. Opera GX internet browser installed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Opera GX internet browser installed: Hello, I have Microsoft Family Safety MSFS with all the content and download controls enabled. For example my son can only use the Edge browser, and in the App and Game Limits section of the MSFS site, I can see all the various browsers blocked, including Opera.But he was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gt2.redirector.opera.com

2. g4.redirector.opera.com

3. redirector.opera.com

4. redirector.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=1709,
  5. redirector.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=11686,
  6. .-fuhttps://g4.redirector.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=14245&huid=8c862d1ca8cc1063852bc2d7bdf0fddf82ab2c3c215b09ba5a3d3b960ada1fd8&gaid=,
  7. gt2.redirector.opera nigerian artist com/redirect?type=sd&sid=10019,
  8. REdirector.Opera.ComMA,
  9. redirector.opera.com/redirect شکش پسران خارجی زیبا?type=sd&sid=11686,
  10. redirector.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=/14526,
  11. redirector.operax.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=13689,
  12. redirector.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=13689 in,
  13. redirector.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=1 1000th,
  14. redirectolr.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=12936,
  15. redirect oper opera:about a:about or.opera.com/redirect?type=sd&sid=17114