Windows 10: Opera Neon new concept browser is born

Discus and support Opera Neon new concept browser is born in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A year ago, we set out to explore what web browsers might look like in years to come. Now, you can try Opera Neon – a concept browser that gives you a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Opera Neon new concept browser is born

Source: Say hello to Opera Neon, our new concept browser - Opera Desktop

:)

Brink, Jan 11, 2017

2. I want to use Opera (or another cool browser) on my Lumia 920

Lumia 920's browser (Internet Explorer) is very weak. I want to use Opera or another "real" browser but there is no options on market.

Who can help us about this really boring situation?

(Can anybody see this really really cool Opera concept:
    http://www.1800pocketpc.com/operaconcept/
    )

Caner---01, Jan 11, 2017
  3. vmoisa Win User
    New Opera browser

It seems the E90 FW is supported (the buttons are where they should be), but I do not get a cursor on ANY of the versions of Opera I have installed. It just highlights the links one after another as I push the arrows, but no arrow.

vmoisa, Jan 11, 2017
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the information.. I'll try this out today.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Couldn't get it to install on 15002.

cyberrufus, Jan 11, 2017
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I just installed it with zero issues and it's interesting but I have to play around with it a lot.
    Build 15002 64bit pro.

BunnyJ, Jan 12, 2017
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    After trying it out I found that after the first usage it locks up big time.
    This is cool but it needs loads of work.

BunnyJ, Jan 12, 2017
  8. Opera Neon new concept browser is born

Just installed will have a play and see. Thanks Brink for the heads up and link to download.

thegeriatric, Jan 12, 2017
  9. Edwin New Member
    This is a slick little browser, and fast!
    Yes it does use your desktop wallpaper as the home page!

One really cool feature is the ability to capture a screenshot, save it to the 'Gallery' and it includes a live link favicon, on mouse hover, of the URL it came from.
    Kind of like custom bookmarks! *Smile

Opera Neon new concept browser is born [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 12, 2017
  10. Winuser Win User
    This is my experience trying this on Build 15007. I tried downloading in Edge and it wouldn't download. Then I tried downloading in Pale Moon. It down loaded but the install just crashes. I just tried downloading it in Chrome. It downloaded and just like in Pale Moon the Installer crashes. I give up.

Winuser, Jan 12, 2017
  11. For whatever reason it installed today and repeatedly froze up then wouldn't uninstall. Pretty useless software until they get some of the bugs worked out.

cyberrufus, Jan 12, 2017
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm going to try this out again today with the new build 15007. With any luck it might not hang up as much.

J..
    EDIT: And no such luck. It just freezes up.

BunnyJ, Jan 12, 2017
  13. Winuser Win User

I gave up on it. I can't even get it to install.

Winuser, Jan 12, 2017
  14. SIW2 Win User
    Neon working fine for me. win10 15007 x64 Pro.

15. Joanne Win User
    Opera is my primary browser so I had to try Neon, as well.

It looks great to me and it functions very well on both of my Windows Operating systems.

Good work! *Smile

Joanne, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Opera Neon new concept browser is born - Similar Threads - Opera Neon concept

2. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  3. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  4. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  5. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  6. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  7. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  8. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  9. Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi: I installed this today it's called the Vivaldi Technical Preview. It not even like Opera. 3830
  10. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...