Windows 10: Opera's vpn suddenly stopped working

Discus and support Opera's vpn suddenly stopped working in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Opera's VPN suddenly stopped working this morning so uninstalled and reinstalled but still no good. Never had the problem before so any help much... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Arcadian, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Arcadian Win User

Opera's vpn suddenly stopped working

Opera's VPN suddenly stopped working this morning so uninstalled and reinstalled but still no good.

Never had the problem before so any help much appreciated thanks....*Smile

:)

Arcadian, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Opera has suddenly stopped working...

As the title says, Opera is bust. It refuses to load any web page at all and always displays a "blank page"

Opera's vpn suddenly stopped working Capture032.jpg

There's it stuck on loading a few of my pages from speed dial like google, TPU, hotmail etc

I've tried resetting PC, reinstalling Opera, uninstalling it again, deleting eberyting from C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera, deleting cache, temp files etc, ccleaner and registry scan... And it's still not loading anything!!!!

I was using it one minute and it stopped working the next. It started about half hour ago. Any help woul be much appreciated!

Thanks *Respect :respect:

oli_ramsay, Aug 21, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Opera's vpn suddenly stopped working :D

P4-630, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Opera's vpn suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - Opera's vpn suddenly

2. Audio suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio suddenly stopped working: Audio on Media Player & apps is gone. Reinstalled drivers, no change. Did hear a faint, high-pitched beep during auto-scan in troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-stopped-working/243747e9-941d-49ff-9566-b2a29a855d5f
  3. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  4. I have had a VPN for several years but suddenly it has stopped working .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have had a VPN for several years but suddenly it has stopped working .: I have had a VPN for years and suddenly I can not connect. I have reinstalled it and I get a message to say- "a connection to the remote computer could not be established. You may need to change the network settings for this connection" How do I do that ?...
  5. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  6. VPN Opera problem

in Browsers and Email
    VPN Opera problem: I've used Norway's Opera VPN for ages with no problems, however when I recently tried to watch a particular Norwegian programme it kept saying not available to viewers outside Norway which seems odd despite having tried all the on line suggestions how to resolve it. Anyone...
  7. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...
  8. Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser: How to: Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser How to Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser Opera is the first and still only major browser that integrates a free, unlimited VPN (Virtual Private Network) service, allowing you to focus on the...
  9. Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser: Hi All, It works more or less like a Proxy. VPN inside the Opera browser. What I want to know is, if I send an email while using that VPN, whose IP goes in the email. Mine or the VPN's? It does open up all sites that are not accessible in my country. But, what are...
  10. VPN stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN stopped working: Hello everyone! This is my very first post so I am sorry for any mistake. I have a bothering problem. My VPN, which I configured through the "Settings" page of Windows 10, stopped working. It happened already yesterday, then I restored the system to a previous point and...