Windows 10: OPERATING SOFTWARE

Discus and support OPERATING SOFTWARE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I HAD TO REPLACE MY DESKTOP PC HARD DRIVE BECAUSE IT FAILED TO BOOT. HOW DO I REPLACE THE WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM THAT WAS ON THE OLD ONE WITHOUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PAUL RUSH, Sep 16, 2018.

1. PAUL RUSH Win User

OPERATING SOFTWARE

I HAD TO REPLACE MY DESKTOP PC HARD DRIVE BECAUSE IT FAILED TO BOOT. HOW DO I REPLACE THE WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM THAT WAS ON THE OLD ONE WITHOUT SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY?

:)

PAUL RUSH, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 17, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 17, 2018
  4. OPERATING SOFTWARE

unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

OPERATING SOFTWARE

1. OPERATING SOFTWARE - Similar Threads - OPERATING SOFTWARE

2. Why can't the most successful software company make a operating system that acutely works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the most successful software company make a operating system that acutely works...: Usb discounts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
  3. Why can't the most successful software company make a operating system that acutely works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't the most successful software company make a operating system that acutely works...: Usb discounts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
  4. Why can't the most successful software company make a operating system that acutely works...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Latest Microsoft Software Update Has Crashed My Operating System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Microsoft Software Update Has Crashed My Operating System: Hello,It appears that the latest Microsoft software update has completely crashed my operating system. I let the update run overnight and woke up to a blue screen. The computer has tried to reboot, I think, and is prompting me to insert the Windows installation disk. I bought...
  6. Latest Microsoft Software Update Has Crashed My Operating System

Latest Microsoft Software Update Has Crashed My Operating System: Hello,It appears that the latest Microsoft software update has completely crashed my operating system. I let the update run overnight and woke up to a blue screen. The computer has tried to reboot, I think, and is prompting me to insert the Windows installation disk. I bought...
  7. Latest Microsoft Software Update Has Crashed My Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is there another software operating system i can install to replace Windows 11, that will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another software operating system i can install to replace Windows 11, that will...: I need to change from win11 because I don't always have a internet connection in my village. Thus I am unable to work, did microsoft not take this into consideration when the upgrade was made. Are Microsoft going to change winn11 to be useful to people that use their computer...
  9. Is there another software operating system i can install to replace Windows 11, that will...

Is there another software operating system i can install to replace Windows 11, that will...: I need to change from win11 because I don't always have a internet connection in my village. Thus I am unable to work, did microsoft not take this into consideration when the upgrade was made. Are Microsoft going to change winn11 to be useful to people that use their computer...
  10. Difference between system software and operating system software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between system software and operating system software: What distinguishes system software from operating system software? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-system-software-and-operating/273dd2c1-9bd0-4ad2-9afb-f30adbc354ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transcode operation failure flvto

2. flvto transcode operation failure