Windows 10: Operating system 10s

Discus and support Operating system 10s in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, i am looking at purchasing a computer with operating system 10s. Will the “s” allow me to download Quicken?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DorettaMorlacci, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Operating system 10s

Hello,

i am looking at purchasing a computer with operating system 10s. Will the “s” allow me to download Quicken?

:)

DorettaMorlacci, Mar 26, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Error: "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system"

Hi Stephen,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Do let us know if you are able to see Windows 7/ Windows 10 operating system while rebooting the device?

As you are unable to boot the operating system, this issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot rec by following the below commands and check if it helps.
    You will have to use Windows 10/7 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    operating system using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 10:
    Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 7: Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10/7 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of booting the operating system for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Sharmard Win User

Operating system 10s

operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Operating system 10s

1. Operating system 10s - Similar Threads - Operating system 10s

2. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  3. Operating system

Operating system: Hi, Planing to buy a dell inspiron 7501. The dell website mentions it is integrated with window 10 home single language. I would like to that particular operating system has 32bit or 64 bit size. Thank you madhav...
  4. Operating system

Operating system: Is windows 10 home single language 32 bit or 64 bit operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system/f857afd7-aba9-4799-b8f8-182f89dd7677
  5. Operating system

Operating system: Is my os version and build higher?? or lower? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system/3c88a651-d6bc-4a77-9f89-1c47409b8f9b
  6. Operating system

Operating system: Hell sir I am use bye dell computer for windows 10 ligal operating system but education perpose i want to use bye another operating sysytem only for collage work ...sir I am booting my computer and loaded the other operating system means I am use bye two operating system...
  7. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  8. Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  9. Operating System

Operating System: I deleted my operating system somehow when factory resetting my computer. I have an HP Envy that came pre-installed with Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to recover windows?...
  10. Operation System

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Operation System: Plzz..Tell to me...What is my originally windows 10 version...among this....10 pro/10 home/10 home single language ...also i can activate windows 10 home single language using digital license key...my laptop model :-Hp notebook 15 ac 126 tu......