Windows 10: "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

Discus and support "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an intel NUC that has Windows 10 Iot Enterprise. It is for a Microsoft Teams room conference system. I am getting an error trying to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yvette Arceneaux, Oct 13, 2021.

1. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

I have an intel NUC that has Windows 10 Iot Enterprise. It is for a Microsoft Teams room conference system. I am getting an error trying to update saying that I need to Contact my system admin. Any help would be appreciated, we are a microsoft volume license customer but I hae no idea which key to use.

:)

Yvette Arceneaux, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

"Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

1. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or... - Similar Threads - Operating system Contact

2. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...: I have an intel NUC that has Windows 10 Iot Enterprise. It is for a Microsoft Teams room conference system. I am getting an error trying to update saying that I need to Contact my system admin. Any help would be appreciated, we are a microsoft volume license customer but I...
  3. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...: I have an intel NUC that has Windows 10 Iot Enterprise. It is for a Microsoft Teams room conference system. I am getting an error trying to update saying that I need to Contact my system admin. Any help would be appreciated, we are a microsoft volume license customer but I...
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: I have this error every time i try to open the Microsoft store on my laptop and i tried 2 different ways to fix it neither of them worked on was regedit and the other was click change user account control can i get help with this problem...
  5. there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator: Hi, Windows 10 said needed to do an update so when was finished using PC last night done the update, I then switched the PC off and when went back to it today cant access anything like steam, firefox, logitech gaming software etc as getting error mesage: 'This app can't...
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: I tried to play Microsoft Flight Simulator and when I tried to open the program it gave the error message below. This app has been blocked by your system administrator. Contact your system administrator for more info. What do I do now? I just bought the computer....
  8. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...: I just got a new GPU (1660ti) and I wanted to install new drivers on it, but I was unable and got the message saying drivers were not compatible with my version of windows. Then I saw that I was on windows 10 version 1608, and I need to update to the latest version. I...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...