Windows 10: Operating system from SSD deletion.?

Discus and support Operating system from SSD deletion.? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening, my hooligans, Yesterday I finally retired my HDD and got a Crucial MX500 for the operating system and a Crucial P1 NVME for everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerAllesFrager6, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Operating system from SSD deletion.?

Good evening, my hooligans,

Yesterday I finally retired my HDD and got a Crucial MX500 for the operating system and a Crucial P1 NVME for everything else, now I cloned my HDD on the P1 and installed a new Windows on the MX500, how can I delete my old Windows from the P1 now ? Read everywhere only formatting, but then all my data are gone, I just want to delete the system but keep my data because I do not need 2 times Windows and that also I think takes a lot of memory, so how can I delete it ? I am very happy about answers.

With kind regards

TheAllQuestionnaire6

:)

DerAllesFrager6, Jul 10, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 10, 2020
  3. need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Sharmard Win User

Operating system from SSD deletion.?

operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Operating system from SSD deletion.?

1. Operating system from SSD deletion.? - Similar Threads - Operating system SSD

2. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i deleted my operating system: i was searching on internet and i found video how to download windows without usb i followed all the steps and when i did it i deleted my system do now i have this system where i have only 20gb of space and on my old system i have all the files but i cant get to my system...
  3. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted my operating system: i was searching on internet and i found video how to download windows without usb i followed all the steps and when i did it i deleted my system do now i have this system where i have only 20gb of space and on my old system i have all the files but i cant get to my system...
  4. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No space left on operating system SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No space left on operating system SSD: I've done everything I know to do. I had over 20 GB of space on my SSD two weeks ago, and now have a little over 1GB. In that timespan, I've downloaded nothing other than a couple of small utilities to help be understand why my drive space all but completely disappeared. I've...
  6. No space left on operating system SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No space left on operating system SSD: I've done everything I know to do. I had over 20 GB of space on my SSD two weeks ago, and now have a little over 1GB. In that timespan, I've downloaded nothing other than a couple of small utilities to help be understand why my drive space all but completely disappeared. I've...
  7. No space left on operating system SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Deleted operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted operating system: Actually one day my pc suddenly showing me and an error. It doesn't load correctly but when i try to solve it through troubleshoot it shows that d drive is blocking. So i accidentally deleted windows of my computer. After some days i stated to reintall my windows but in the...
  9. transferring factory operating system from harddrive to ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring factory operating system from harddrive to ssd: I'm trying to transfer my operating system from my hard drive to my disk drive but mi having issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-factory-operating-system-from/cb554faf-e7ed-4d63-9505-249104f37a8b
  10. Operating System not found, SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Operating System not found, SSD: Been searching for an answer for some time, but have an issue still not resolved. My son's PC is a self built PC, upgraded to Windows 10 when Win 10 came out. No issues until recently, when the PC started freezing at odd times (night, sleeping, browser on and just sitting...