Windows 10: Operating System Issue

Discus and support Operating System Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I right click and try to click on "New" for creating New Folder or New file. operating system hangs. Facing this issue since I have upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SukrutShinde, May 16, 2019.

1. Operating System Issue

Whenever I right click and try to click on "New" for creating New Folder or New file. operating system hangs. Facing this issue since I have upgraded to licensed copy of Windows 10.

:)

SukrutShinde, May 16, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 16, 2019
  4. Operating System Issue

operating system

Hi Raymond,

We would like to clarify further what exactly is happening with your device and what is the exact issue you're encountering so that we can suggest troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern. Kindly provide answers to the questions below to better
    isolate your issue:

• Did you need help in installing an OS on your device or did you mean to say that your device stopped working and the OS is not detected?
    • What is the device that you're using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Operating System Issue

1. Operating System Issue - Similar Threads - Operating System Issue

2. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  3. Operating system not found - DVD Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Operating system not found - DVD Issue: Hi, I'm trying to use an older laptop, but I'm getting a "Operating system not found" error message when I try to use the DVD. In fact I can't even seem to read from it using an old Linux distro that was on it. I've tried replacing with other DVD drives that I know work, but...
  4. OPERATING SYSTEM ISSUE NO BOOTABLE DEVICE FOUND

OPERATING SYSTEM ISSUE NO BOOTABLE DEVICE FOUND: Firstly I have both SSD and HDD in my laptop. And OS windows 10 is installed in SSD. If I remove the HDD and start my laptop it says NO BOOTABLE DEVICE but the SSD is still intact in which OS is installed. What could be the reason behind this and can I fix it....
  5. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  6. No Operating System Found message on restart issue

in Windows 10 Support
    No Operating System Found message on restart issue: Greetings, I just did an upgrade from W7 HP to W10 Home and as I was doing some setting the new system up, I needed to do a restart. During the bootup sequence, the process stopped and I get the message of "No operating system found" which surprised me somewhat as this was...
  7. Operating System

Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  8. Operating System

Operating System: I deleted my operating system somehow when factory resetting my computer. I have an HP Envy that came pre-installed with Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to recover windows?...
  9. Operation System

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Operation System: Plzz..Tell to me...What is my originally windows 10 version...among this....10 pro/10 home/10 home single language ...also i can activate windows 10 home single language using digital license key...my laptop model :-Hp notebook 15 ac 126 tu......
  10. issue with Windows 10 Operating System

issue with Windows 10 Operating System: Hi Community, We have some HP Pavilion laptops over which windows 10 is installed and we are facing continuous blue screen error saying "(: your PC ran into problem" and restarts for every 5 minutes. we have taken all troubleshooting steps and we came to know this issue...