Windows 10: Operating system lock (computer)

Discus and support Operating system lock (computer) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear ladies and gentlemen, please help me to make a performance of my laptop operating system. I say they stay between 5-6 minutes to open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Operating system lock (computer)

Hello, Dear ladies and gentlemen, please help me to make a performance of my laptop operating system. I say they stay between 5-6 minutes to open a page on Google and the partitions in My document. I make the mention that my desktop went black and opened after 10 minutes. What should I do to my computer to function properly without problems Wait for response! A great day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Jan 1, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 1, 2019
  3. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Operating system lock (computer)

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Operating system lock (computer)

1. Operating system lock (computer) - Similar Threads - Operating system lock

2. Computer can't find operating system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer can't find operating system.: Read through and tried all your articles and examples of fixes. Been through the BIOS, reboot, reinstallation, repair installation and command prompt time and time again and the issue is still not resolved. Please help!...
  3. Computer can't find operating system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can't find operating system.: Read through and tried all your articles and examples of fixes. Been through the BIOS, reboot, reinstallation, repair installation and command prompt time and time again and the issue is still not resolved. Please help!...
  4. Computer can't find operating system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer can’t find the operating system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer can’t find the operating system.: Cloning a hd to an ssd and I had a power failure while it was processing now I can get to the bios and it sees both drives but it can’t find the operating system. I can’t just reinstall windows because my pc didn’t come with any back ups...
  6. Computer can’t find the operating system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can’t find the operating system.: Cloning a hd to an ssd and I had a power failure while it was processing now I can get to the bios and it sees both drives but it can’t find the operating system. I can’t just reinstall windows because my pc didn’t come with any back ups...
  7. Computer taking 1.75tb for operating system.

Computer taking 1.75tb for operating system.: Wifes computer is taking up 1.75tb for the operating system. Doing MalwareBites scan. So far it shows 3 million system files. I have been computer savy for a long time and this seems wrong to have 1.75tb to operate a computer. I backed up and removed all docs, video and pics....
  8. Londing an operating system into a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Londing an operating system into a new computer: Recently I build a new computer and as I try to load microsoft operating system I downloaded into my flash card from microsoft, it asked me to enter the product key. Since I did not recieve yet the product key for the new operating system from microsoft yesterday, I tried to...
  9. Operating system lock (computer)

Operating system lock (computer): Hello, Dear ladies and gentlemen, please help me to make a performance of my laptop operating system. I say they stay between 5-6 minutes to open a page on Google and the partitions in My document. I make the mention that my desktop went black and opened after 10 minutes....
  10. SSD locked, Operating System not found. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD locked, Operating System not found. Help!: Hello, So my desktop was running fine on a western digital 1TB hard drive. Windows 10. I had just bought the computer and wanted to put in a ssd and move the OS from the hdd to the ssd. First I reset windows 10 using the option in recovery just to wipe all files and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows with key operating locks