Windows 10: Operating system maintenance, laptop

Discus and support Operating system maintenance, laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a maintenance of the laptop operating system. I mention that I installed Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Operating system maintenance, laptop

Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a maintenance of the laptop operating system. I mention that I installed Windows 10 Home licensed laptop on my laptop. Wait for response! A day as quiet as possible! God bless!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Feb 22, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Time to display list of operating systems

This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done?

Operating system maintenance, laptop [​IMG]

kitpzyxmsir, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Sharmard Win User

Operating system maintenance, laptop

operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Operating system maintenance, laptop

1. Operating system maintenance, laptop - Similar Threads - Operating system maintenance

2. System Maintenance problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Maintenance problems: Maintenance will not stop running in windows 11. I start the task and it will run all day until i stop it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance-problems/412cdd84-a0f9-4c3d-89b8-aa2d3e9c9642
  3. System Maintenance problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Maintenance problems: Maintenance will not stop running in windows 11. I start the task and it will run all day until i stop it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance-problems/412cdd84-a0f9-4c3d-89b8-aa2d3e9c9642
  4. Laptop without an operating system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop without an operating system: So im gonna order a lenovo legion 5 for a good price but it does not come with an operative system at all.Does the usb free windows 10 download still work? submitted by /u/JabbatheHutt21 [link] [comments]...
  5. System Maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Maintenance: Is it OK to uninstall older versions of Visual C++ in the control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance/d6ecd647-87f5-47ac-b9e6-966c0c3e4581
  6. Operation System

Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  7. Operating System

Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  8. System and file maintenence

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System and file maintenence: I am usin Version 19555 I don't see much anymore about file and system maitenence so my question is basically is defrag and etc gone or have I missed something Thanks 150024
  9. Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System

Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System: Good morning, Dear Sir, please give me a script that contains Windows 10 Home maintenance. Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-maintenance-windows-10-home-operating/2d78fa60-f236-4cf2-9216-978f2db977cb
  10. Laptop freezing on 'Choose an Operating System'

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezing on 'Choose an Operating System': I'm trying to switch from an M.2 SSD to a SATA SSD on my MSI GS60, so I have installed Windows 10 Home on the new SSD, and it has picked up the digital licence - however, there is some strange behaviour: Every time I boot, it comes up with a 'Choose your Operating System'...