Windows 10: Operating system migration

Discus and support Operating system migration in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, I called on the Microsoft community to ask you for an opinion on migrating the operating system (Windows 10 Pro) from one SSD to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Operating system migration

Good morning,

I called on the Microsoft community to ask you for an opinion on migrating the operating system (Windows 10 Pro) from one SSD to another SSD without operating system installation (Windows 10 Pro).
    I am waiting for an answer from you in this regard !!!
    Thank you!!!
    A good day!!!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 16, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 16, 2019
  3. AMD Athlon x2 4200+ based system migrating from w10 32bit to 64bit stuck at windows logo screen...

Possible reason why it’s getting stuck at blue logo screen is because the installation disc that you are using is damaged or corrupted.

Migrating to Windows 10 64 bit from 32 bit operating system requires installation, that means all files, data and applications will be deleted, we suggest to create a backup before the installation.

For the meantime, we recommend to create another installation media using Media Creation Tool and check if issue still persists.

Follow the steps listed on the article below on how to Migrate from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit .

Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

JericDale Ort, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Operating system migration

' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Operating system migration

1. Operating system migration - Similar Threads - Operating system migration

2. migrate win 10 operating system to already installed SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    migrate win 10 operating system to already installed SSD: Hi, I have an ASUS laptop with win10 installed as as originally purchased. It has a 28GB hard drive, but this is now full and the machine is really slow, and cannot install windows updates. I've cleaned and compressed the c drive, but this has shown little improvement in...
  3. migrate win 10 operating system to already installed SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migrate win 10 operating system to already installed SSD: Hi, I have an ASUS laptop with win10 installed as as originally purchased. It has a 28GB hard drive, but this is now full and the machine is really slow, and cannot install windows updates. I've cleaned and compressed the c drive, but this has shown little improvement in...
  4. migrate win 10 operating system to already installed SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Operating System

Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  6. Operating System Migration?

Operating System Migration?: The hard drive that contains my operating system is very old and becomes hot to touch after a time. I need to transfer my operating system to another drive. The last version of windows that I purchased was Vista. Through countless upgrades I now utilize Windows 10 Pro. I...
  7. migrate everything to another operating system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    migrate everything to another operating system: I want to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise from Windows 10 home and keep all of my data and preferences (on a single drive), will this be possible? submitted by /u/No-denied [link] [comments]...
  8. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  9. Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  10. Unable to migrate my operating system to another drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to migrate my operating system to another drive.: Hi, so in the last week I've been having troubles with my C: SSD drive which I've had since I got the Computer back in December 2013 following a car accident. After problems with booting which ended in a chkdsk in the recovery screen, it was discovered that there were a few...