Windows 10: operating system starting trouble

Discus and support operating system starting trouble in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; a few days ago I changed the default font in my windows 10 to another one and restarted the system for the effect to take place but the system failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GokulT.R, Feb 28, 2019.

1. GokulT.R Win User

operating system starting trouble

a few days ago I changed the default font in my windows 10 to another one and restarted the system for the effect to take place but the system failed to display anything. I have tried many ways to fix it including troubleshooting but none of it helped me to fix it. at last, I had to rollback to the previous version of windows and I thought it would be some kind of bug from the updates. yesterday I tried the same and ended up in the same situation. does anybody else face the same problem? , is there a solution?

:)

GokulT.R, Feb 28, 2019

2. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 4, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 4, 2019
  4. operating system starting trouble

TROUBLE WITH START MENU

Hi Omotoyosi,

This is possibly caused by a corrupted operating system installed on your phone. For us to isolate this concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone model and version of Windows are you using?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

operating system starting trouble

1. operating system starting trouble - Similar Threads - operating system starting

2. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  3. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  4. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Operating System

Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  6. Operating system won’t start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating system won’t start: Tried all available options to repair. Then tried to reset from cloud, reset from computer and factory image restore, all failed. Tried scan of system all five categories came back no defects found. Tried factory restore again and it is in the same place it was when it...
  7. Operation System

Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  8. two operating systems on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    two operating systems on start up: Disc manager will not let me remove any or adjust any except the one I use! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-operating-systems-on-start-up/6aeec18f-a519-44d5-a633-0d9187fd6ab6
  9. Trouble with Operating System

Trouble with Operating System: I recently got my Microsoft Surface Pro X, however I'm unable to download any Autodesk Software or 3d modeling programs such as SketchUp and Rhino. I get error messages saying my "unsupported operating system" or "Microsof Visual C++ 2015-2019 Re distributable x64 -...
  10. Operating System

Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...