Windows 10: Operating system

Discus and support Operating system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is my os version and build higher?? or lower? [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevinio16, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Kevinio16 Win User

Operating system

Is my os version and build higher?? or lower?

Operating system c82a2810-f5d8-4c4d-83ef-c2826933eb3e?upload=true.jpg Operating system 77b9972f-7dfd-48a4-9dc4-3b5f66a1feb5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kevinio16, Sep 26, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 26, 2020
  3. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Operating system

need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Operating system

1. Operating system - Similar Threads - Operating system

2. Operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating system: Hi, Planing to buy a dell inspiron 7501. The dell website mentions it is integrated with window 10 home single language. I would like to that particular operating system has 32bit or 64 bit size. Thank you madhav...
  3. Operating system

Operating system: Is windows 10 home single language 32 bit or 64 bit operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system/f857afd7-aba9-4799-b8f8-182f89dd7677
  4. how to get genuine Operating system after formatting hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to get genuine Operating system after formatting hard drive: kindly help me to get my original os after hard ware changes in my laptop to ssd and please guide me to get my digitally activated os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-genuine-operating-system-after/8dc7da37-a554-42c8-a567-9674950e20b6
  5. Choose operating system prompt in Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose operating system prompt in Windows 10 startup: I keep getting a prompt on start up to choose an operating system in Windows 10. How do I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-operating-system-prompt-in-windows-10/dabe02f1-c363-41af-8878-5a72ea4d598d
  6. can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system: [ATTACH] I can't believe it. they finally did it. they finally took the boundary and pushed it to unfathomable levels of fuckery. an administrator account is no longer able to have full control over the operating system - why? the ONLY solution to this problem (see image)...
  7. I have computer with no operating system or disk drive.I would like to install Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have computer with no operating system or disk drive.I would like to install Windows 10....: I have just bought a computer which I have discovered has no operating system. It does not have a disc device either. Is there any way I can install Windows 10 on this machine....
  8. Operating system

Operating system: So I have installed the latest version of windows 10 pro, and the operating system is version 2004 build 19041.508, Is it the newest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system/62a6f9e2-8cc6-4fc2-82ee-224ed0e5b07d
  9. Fix VMware operating system not found Boot error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix VMware operating system not found Boot error: [ATTACH]VMware applications are some of the most popular for creating and managing virtual machines. […] This article Fix VMware operating system not found Boot error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to get out of infinite boot loop? Keeps saying choose an operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get out of infinite boot loop? Keeps saying choose an operating system: I was factory resetting my pc, it was stuck at 68% and I stupidly turned off my pc. Now it is stuck in a loop where it says choose an operating system, I choose one, it restarts, and it lets me choose an operating system again and repeats the enitre process....