Windows 10: Operating system

Discus and support Operating system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is windows 10 home single language 32 bit or 64 bit operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by madhavshashank, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Operating system

Is windows 10 home single language 32 bit or 64 bit operating system

:)

madhavshashank, Oct 24, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 24, 2020
  3. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Operating system

need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Operating system

1. Operating system - Similar Threads - Operating system

2. The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation: I received the subject message in a Windows Service that I personally developed in the C# programming language. Any idea which unidentified limitation was the cause of the failure to complete? I assume the unidentified operation is a StreamWriter.WriteLine. Is it...
  3. how the reseting of windows 10 effect other operating systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how the reseting of windows 10 effect other operating systems: i have dual booted windows 10/7 and ubundu .and how does the reseting of windows 10 affect other operating systems such as windows and ubundu will it deletes...
  4. URGENT: 0xc0000001 - "...the operating system on your PC has failed to start...."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    URGENT: 0xc0000001 - "...the operating system on your PC has failed to start....": Hello everyone. I need of some urgent support. Will try to summarize the following to quickly get you up to speed on my current situation. Downloaded Outbyte driver update program to update drivers "en bulk" on my PC Updating drivers, coupled with Windows Update, forced my...
  5. IF I RESET WINDOWS 10 WILL IF MAKE CHANGES TO OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS

IF I RESET WINDOWS 10 WILL IF MAKE CHANGES TO OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS: I AM AN WINDOWS 7 USER DUAL BOOTED TO UBUNDU AND I INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 DUAL BOOTED TO UBUNDU AND WINDOWS 7 THE WINDOWS 10 IS VERY SLOW AND IF I RESET WINDOWS 10 WILL IT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO OTHER OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS 7AND UBUNDU OR DELETE ANY OPERATING SYSTEMS...
  6. Reverting back to factory operating system

Reverting back to factory operating system: I bought a laptop and tower from a guy that apparently took the factory windows 7 system and changed it by putting windows 10 on it somehow. Is it possible to convert it back to the factory windows 7 system? It runs so slow and crashes repeadly!!! Aggrivated!!!...
  7. Why all users of Hyper V can't install any operating system from any img file by using Hyper V?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why all users of Hyper V can't install any operating system from any img file by using Hyper V?: Hyper V allows all of it's users to install any operating system from any iso file only, but Hyper V does not allow any user to install any operating system from any img file at all. Why this is so?...
  8. Why all users can't install any operating system from any img file by using Hyper V?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why all users can't install any operating system from any img file by using Hyper V?: Hyper V allows all users to install any operating system from any iso file only, but Hyper V does not allow any user to install any operating system from any img file at all. Why this is so?...
  9. microsoft, please help me fix the download error "virus scan failed". operating system is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft, please help me fix the download error "virus scan failed". operating system is...: everytime I download ANYTHING , it says virus scan failed. I don't know how to fix it, and im only 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-please-help-me-fix-the-download-error/510dbae9-70b2-4ad8-ae85-344ae97fda61
  10. Operating System

Operating System: There are a few problems I have been facing since I forced the shutdown during a windows update during the lockdown, 1. Slow Startup/Boot times10 minutes. Recently I have been facing these 2 problems also: 1. Search bar doesn't work Tried troubleshooting didn't help 2....