Windows 10: Operation : Cosmic Rescue Missions 3, 5, 6, & 7

Discus and support Operation : Cosmic Rescue Missions 3, 5, 6, & 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Mission 3 / Smartphone and Missions 5, 6, 7 / Xbox One : I do NOT own a Smartphone or an Xbox One. I think it is unfair & TOTAL [Mod Removed] that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaWeeSplats, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Operation : Cosmic Rescue Missions 3, 5, 6, & 7

Mission 3 / Smartphone and Missions 5, 6, 7 / Xbox One :
    I do NOT own a Smartphone or an Xbox One.
    I think it is unfair & TOTAL [Mod Removed] that since I don't have a Smartphone and Xbox One, I will be unable to conquer all ten missions and thus will NOT be eligible to earn all of the Rewards!

I TRIED to contact Customer Support, but when I attempt to send my message, I get the following notice :

"We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

JaWeeSplats, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 4, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Windows Couldn't update the system reserved partition

What is your operating system version and build?

What troubleshooting steps have you made?

Open administrative command prompt and run: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Panther

Search for these log files and post with onedrive or a cloud link.
    setupact.log
    setuperr.log

In administrative command prompt run:

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select volume 0
    4) list volume
    5) select volume 1
    6) list partition
    7) select volume 2
    8) list partition
    9) select volume 3
    10) list partition
    11) select volume 4
    12) list partition
    13) exit

Please copy and paste into the post.

zbook, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Operation : Cosmic Rescue Missions 3, 5, 6, & 7

OMG!!!! Direct Evidence for Cosmic Inflation

Oh no , not more bloody reading.
    .................................................................................walks off, looking at the floor, taking small steps, looking increasingly disshevelled, starts crying.

Bet you a fiver its Cosmic Inflation...

i am literally just about getting a grip on cosmic inflation in my own little way, and i thought that was it.

So glad i found this thread and the other similar ones.

Cosmic Inflation is real it is happenning right now inside my cranial cavity.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Operation : Cosmic Rescue Missions 3, 5, 6, & 7

1. Operation : Cosmic Rescue Missions 3, 5, 6, & 7 - Similar Threads - Operation Cosmic Rescue

2. Cosmic byte wired controllers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cosmic byte wired controllers not working: Hi team .. Me and my friend bought two new cosmic byte controllers. We are unable to connect both of them at a time as one of them blinks. Can someone help on this...
  3. Cosmic byte wired controllers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cosmic byte wired controllers not working: Hi team .. Me and my friend bought two new cosmic byte controllers. We are unable to connect both of them at a time as one of them blinks. Can someone help on this...
  4. Failed to install on ‎5/‎6/‎2021 - 0x8007045b 5/6/2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to install on ‎5/‎6/‎2021 - 0x8007045b 5/6/2021: Hi guys today I checked for Microsoft update but suddenly an error occurred which is 0x8007045b 5/6/2021. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Anyone with the same issue like me? Thank you for replies....
  5. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3: Today, we are delighted to release .NET 6 Preview 3. This release is dedicated almost entirely to low-level performance features. These are the types of improvements that many folks don’t necessarily always fully appreciate, but they help a lot for many apps. Most...
  6. Roaming Aggression unavailable on Surface 5 and 6?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming Aggression unavailable on Surface 5 and 6?: Hello, I support about 325 Surface Pro's for retail salespersons across 10 locations. Our wireless in a retail setting can be a bit challenging as our sales staff move around retail floors and we find that as they travel away from an access point and pass another, they are...
  7. A New Mission for Xbox Ambassadors

in Windows 10 News
    A New Mission for Xbox Ambassadors: [ATTACH] What does it mean to be an Xbox Ambassador? To some, it means sharing their unparalleled Xbox expertise with fellow gamers. Others define it as creating meaningful friendships with gamers from all walks of life. As for us, we think there are countless ways to be an...
  8. Display names changed to \\.\DISPLAY5, 6, 7 from 2, 3 4 - Why?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display names changed to \\.\DISPLAY5, 6, 7 from 2, 3 4 - Why?: I have four displays attached to my machine and they used to be called \\.\DISPLAY1, \\.\DISPLAY2, \\.\DISPLAY3 and \\.\DISPLAY4 but now they are called \\.\DISPLAY1, \\.\DISPLAY5, \\.\DISPLAY6 and \\.\DISPLAY7. I don't know when or why the change happened. I'm working on...
  9. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3.... MS web pages, updated for Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3.... MS web pages, updated for Win10: [img] Support - Windows Help Now recognizes Windows 10 and has content. [img] 9224
  10. Microsoft has a new mission statement

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has a new mission statement: The end of Microsoft's fiscal year occurs on June 30th and it's around this time of the year that we see the company make large changes to its organizational structure as it prepares for the year ahead. With the company already announcing that a few executives will be leaving...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mission #3 cosmic rescue