Windows 10: Operationg system Windos 10

Discus and support Operationg system Windos 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear All, my operating system is very slow so what i can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moosasalem, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Operationg system Windos 10

Dear All,

my operating system is very slow so what i can do

:)

moosasalem, Aug 16, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Operationg system Windos 10

windos 10 problems

Hello there

I have just tried what you suggested above but it has not fixed the problem. Thanks for trying

jmcquillan, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Operationg system Windos 10

1. Operationg system Windos 10 - Similar Threads - Operationg system Windos

2. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  3. windos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  4. SYSTEM RECOVERY FAILURE TO FIX WINDOS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM RECOVERY FAILURE TO FIX WINDOS 10: Need help for my windows 10. My system hangs while I'm working and its been a while so I forcibly press the off and on button when it start. I got a screen message that says Preparing Automatic Repair. Tried waiting for almost a day and its the same and hasn't start...
  5. SYSTEM RECOVERY FAILURE TO FIX WINDOS 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SYSTEM RECOVERY FAILURE TO FIX WINDOS 10: Need help for my windows 10. My system hangs while I'm working and its been a while so I forcibly press the off and on button when it start. I got a screen message that says Preparing Automatic Repair. Tried waiting for almost a day and its the same and hasn't start...
  6. SYSTEM RECOVERY FAILURE TO FIX WINDOS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows 10 operationg system.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 operationg system.: if i buy windows 10 pro with licensed. is it okay if i installed it to 10 computers in the office? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-operationg-system/456d0485-155f-4abd-8c07-57f729d5a33b
  8. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  9. Compatibility - old operationg system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility - old operationg system: I have an old software program on cd. It required Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows XP. My laptop has Windows 10 and I am looking for advice on how to get the program to work. I'm not sure of the steps to use the compatibility feature. Any advice would be...
  10. windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windos 10: ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when loading windoes 10 i get screen load operating system

2. feature update to windows 10 version 1903 error 0xc0000005