Windows 10: Opinion of Community: Duplicate photo finder

Discus and support Opinion of Community: Duplicate photo finder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for community view re What is the best duplicate Photo finder to eliminate duplicate in "pictures" and Amazon photos. Is there a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wrkeen, Feb 21, 2021.

1. wrkeen Win User

Opinion of Community: Duplicate photo finder

I am looking for community view re What is the best duplicate Photo finder to eliminate duplicate in "pictures" and Amazon photos.

Is there a single reliable app that handles both?

:)

wrkeen, Feb 21, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Ultimate duplicate photo finder

Finding duplicate images is extremely hard . . .

It depends an the criteria the software uses to find duplicates, file name, file size, meta data, pixel to pixel comparison, visual similarity . . . etc.

So the questions I would ask of the software developer are:

• what criteria is that software using to compare images
    • can you change the comparison criteria with that software

Ultimate Duplicate Photo Finder not being able to find duplicates is not a Windows issue, rather an issue with the software you are using, namely Ultimate
    Duplicate Photo Finder!

DaveM121, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Duplicate photo finder software

Hi Ken,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to search and download Duplicate photo finder software from the Windows Store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article to download
    Ultimate Duplicate Photo Finder.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Ultimate-Duplicate-Photo-Finder/9WZDNCRFJLWZ

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 21, 2021
  4. idgat Win User

Duplicate Photos

Interested in trying one of these ... but which one "Duplicate Photo Finder" - so many with same/similar names.

Link please.

EDIT : Just realised, there is one specifically called "Awesome" Dup Photo Finder (I just read "awesome" as your opinion of one of the programs called Duplicate Photo Finder *Redface )

idgat, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Opinion of Community: Duplicate photo finder - Similar Threads - Opinion Community Duplicate

2. Duplicate Video File Finder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Video File Finder: This might not be the right forum - but I am looking for a program that can take a bunch of video files and flag ones that are duplicate of the others. The challenge is that they might be slightly different times, different resolution, have a watermark, etc. Any suggestions?...
  3. Duplicate Video File Finder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Video File Finder: This might not be the right forum - but I am looking for a program that can take a bunch of video files and flag ones that are duplicate of the others. The challenge is that they might be slightly different times, different resolution, have a watermark, etc. Any suggestions?...
  4. Duplicate Video File Finder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. duplicate file finder

duplicate file finder: is there any duplicate file finder app launched by microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-file-finder/cdaef771-df42-4bf9-b75a-3da9b81b86b6
  6. Duplicate file finder

Duplicate file finder: Does anybody have any recommendations? I would like to clean up my PC; it has many duplicates as a result of crashes and restores. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-file-finder/6bc56620-8dd7-4854-8786-58d4acde6cf9
  7. Duplicate file finder recommendations?

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate file finder recommendations?: I have a bunch for directories full of photos that I'm trying to organize and remove duplicates. Many of these duplicates have different file names. 152311
  8. "Ultimate Photo Duplicate Finder" APP

"Ultimate Photo Duplicate Finder" APP: I purchased the "Ultimate Photo Finder". After running it, ALL of the photos and videos are absent from their original folders. I searched and found the "PHOTODUPLICATE" folder, but I can not look at any of the videos or photos in this folders. I'm assuming it moved every...
  9. CCleaner Duplicate File Finder

CCleaner Duplicate File Finder: I looked at the duplicates and all have the same name and in some files, the path is slightly different. The bytes and the time are all identical. Half of the duplicates show two files which includes the original or latetess file and the program only allows me to mark one for...
  10. Duplicate Pictures/Files finder

Duplicate Pictures/Files finder: Hi, Can anybody recommend a Free Duplicate Pictures/Files finder for Windows.....? I have read reviews for some products, but they all contradict each other, very confusing. Thanks, -BBDS 57253