Windows 10: Opinions on this PS

Discus and support Opinions on this PS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm looking for something in this price range for my second computer. It's just used for mostly just browsing the internet. It will just be using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by p5200, Nov 12, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

Opinions on this PS

I'm looking for something in this price range for my second computer. It's just used for mostly just browsing the internet. It will just be using the graphics built in to the intel i5-4670k processor the motherboard is an Asus Z 87A and it has 4 gigs of Gskill ram. I'm looking on Amazon since I can use the prime, and have it by Saturday. Any other choices that are on Amazon, that would be more for my buck would be appreciated if suggested! Thanks! *Smile https://www.amazon.com/Supply-Bronze...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

:)

p5200, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Patrick_G Win User

Nvidia 7900GTX Lives Again !!

DELL 375w PS

Hello,

This PS has served me well, but, have to step up to the times..
    Either the DELL 525w designed for this MB, or the Corsair TX650.

PS: Suggestions ??

Patrick_G, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10  

I've never seen or heard about doing this in the way you describe, not even thought about it. Now reading your chronological workflow I still do not understand why you are doing it in such a complicated way.

The verdict, my personal opinion:
    • Pros: None.
    • Cons: Everything.
    Method 1 as told in tutorial will work for you if you do it exactly as told: clean install Windows 10, boot to Audit Mode from OOBE region selection prompt, run Sysprep. That's it. Notice please that with clean install I mean booting from Windows 10 install media and installing Windows normally, not restoring a system image!

4. dodo1992 Win User

Opinions on this PS

best for my ps

I have this ps CHIEFTEC | Smart Series (Chieftec GPS-450AA-101A) and i want to know if it can handle phenom II x3 710, Radeon HD4770, one hdd, one dvd-rw, 2X2GB DDR2 800MHZ RAM with Gigabyte GA-MA770GM-UD3 mb. Or you have some other suggestion?

dodo1992, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Opinions on this PS

1. Opinions on this PS - Similar Threads - Opinions

2. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  3. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  4. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  5. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  6. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install: first time update comes with error 0x8007001f, second time bsod and error 0xc1900106no dmp files were found. Idk why, but BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR....
  7. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install: first time update comes with error 0x8007001f, second time bsod and error 0xc1900106no dmp files were found. Idk why, but BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR....
  8. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start: Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the number of the postings in a given time period? Many times, human posters are at a disadvantage while expressing opinions in...
  10. Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start: Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the number of the postings in a given time period? Many times, human posters are at a disadvantage while expressing opinions in...