Windows 10: Opinions on this PS

Discus and support Opinions on this PS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm looking for something in this price range for my second computer. It's just used for mostly just browsing the internet. It will just be using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by p5200, Nov 12, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

Opinions on this PS

I'm looking for something in this price range for my second computer. It's just used for mostly just browsing the internet. It will just be using the graphics built in to the intel i5-4670k processor the motherboard is an Asus Z 87A and it has 4 gigs of Gskill ram. I'm looking on Amazon since I can use the prime, and have it by Saturday. Any other choices that are on Amazon, that would be more for my buck would be appreciated if suggested! Thanks! *Smile https://www.amazon.com/Supply-Bronze...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

:)

p5200, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Patrick_G Win User

Nvidia 7900GTX Lives Again !!

DELL 375w PS

Hello,

This PS has served me well, but, have to step up to the times..
    Either the DELL 525w designed for this MB, or the Corsair TX650.

PS: Suggestions ??

Patrick_G, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10  

I've never seen or heard about doing this in the way you describe, not even thought about it. Now reading your chronological workflow I still do not understand why you are doing it in such a complicated way.

The verdict, my personal opinion:
    • Pros: None.
    • Cons: Everything.
    Method 1 as told in tutorial will work for you if you do it exactly as told: clean install Windows 10, boot to Audit Mode from OOBE region selection prompt, run Sysprep. That's it. Notice please that with clean install I mean booting from Windows 10 install media and installing Windows normally, not restoring a system image!

4. dodo1992 Win User

Opinions on this PS

best for my ps

I have this ps CHIEFTEC | Smart Series (Chieftec GPS-450AA-101A) and i want to know if it can handle phenom II x3 710, Radeon HD4770, one hdd, one dvd-rw, 2X2GB DDR2 800MHZ RAM with Gigabyte GA-MA770GM-UD3 mb. Or you have some other suggestion?

dodo1992, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Opinions on this PS

1. Opinions on this PS - Similar Threads - Opinions

2. Opinions needed about power supply condition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opinions needed about power supply condition: My second computer tower started randomly shutting down. Then the monitor said due to power supply surge, the computer shut down to protect the system. I took the PS out and tested it with a Digital multimeter and here are my findings, +5v dc rail at turn on, is +5.116 vdc...
  3. Opinions needed about power supply condition

in Windows 10 Support
    Opinions needed about power supply condition: My second computer tower started randomly shutting down. Then the monitor said due to power supply surge, the computer shut down to protect the system. I took the PS out and tested it with a Digital multimeter and here are my findings, +5v dc rail at turn on, is +5.116 vdc...
  4. What, in your opinion, could cause Windows to be extremely sluggish, in particular when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What, in your opinion, could cause Windows to be extremely sluggish, in particular when...: I have made a living diagnosing and fixing Windows PCs for over 10 years now, so I have seen all sorts of stuff. I saw a computer that was dirt slow because the customer had inadvertently caused Windows to start indexing the page file by adding the entire C drive to the...
  5. I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...: Help please submitted by /u/Gatzzo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrhwn8/i_have_a_problem_with_my_pc_ever_since_i/
  6. I need tour technical opinion about moving Customizations folder into C:\ Recovery and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need tour technical opinion about moving Customizations folder into C:\ Recovery and...: I have a small Model 10-p001nl - HP x2 Detachable PC tablet with eMMC 32 GB system disk. The system disk, contsaining only O.S. Windows 10 1909 version, is almost full with 2,5 GB free host name DESKTOP-8UJKBES. I am an old born in 1955 IT technical fellow so I used all...
  7. Can I get an opinion on this PC World link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get an opinion on this PC World link: This arrived just a short time ago. I intended to build a second system and thought his would be a great purchase. What do you think. I chatted with the site and they show you how to download the MCT, and apparently provide you with a license key.Exclusive deal: Get Windows...
  8. Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?: [img] [img] Looks rather good on first impression.. came across it quite by chance. Thoughts? Saw one annoying Candycrush popup when launching it, and I haven't yet persuaded it to install on my other PC -80070005 - first time I've seen a Store error on that. 158001
  9. Opinion needed - Windows Sandbox or VMware Workstation?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Opinion needed - Windows Sandbox or VMware Workstation?: Hi all - Been doing some software testing with nasty malware. Which would be best? I want the TPM chip to be in play here. Sandbox seems sluggish. Thanks! *Smile 155936
  10. Second opinion on random crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second opinion on random crashes: My laptop has been crashing randomly. Since a new crash with the stop code "Thread stuck in device driver" just occured, I want someone to check the new dump files :- https://drive.google.com/open?id=18iutJzHjUblUINLMMRqivtFKipvJiUSm Your help would be much appreciated....