Windows 10: Opinions

Discus and support Opinions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On the positive side so much of W10 Preview is an improvement on previous M$ iterations. On the negative side Favourites in Edge is a minefield to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dencal, Jun 17, 2015.

1. dencal Win User

Opinions

On the positive side so much of W10 Preview is an improvement on previous M$ iterations.
    On the negative side Favourites in Edge is a minefield to set up.
    All laid out in alphabetical order after being transferred from IE, they can be rearranged to your preferred order as in IE,
    but the next time you use them they have reverted back alphabetically.
    Taking into account that this is still a project in development, does anyone else have this problem?
    And if not how was it solved?

:)

dencal, Jun 17, 2015
  2. Gj Rajan Win User

opinion

Thank you for your reply. Now a days I ever seen that many eminent companies released some new phones with new features such as LED flash light on front camera, backup installed apps on SD card and setup apps without downloading from store. So it would be
    better if MS includes those features like android OS phones, Lumia will get the global market.

I hope MS will think before releasing new phones.

Thank you

Gj Rajan, Jun 17, 2015
  3. EAsonA Win User
    EAsonA, Jun 17, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Opinions

If the favicons are easily recognized, I simply number them in the order I desire.
    And..., don't delete your preferences and history.

Opinions [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 17, 2015
  5. linw Win User
    Yep, they need to fix the favorites bar. And, while they are at it, they need to allow add-ons. No Ad Block plus drives me spare!

linw, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Opinions

1. Opinions - Similar Threads - Opinions

2. KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution: Hello, I am writing this to complain a bit, discuss, and warn others about the KB5036893 update.This has so far been the worst update I have installed on Windows 11, a total disaster.I have read about problems from many other users, and from what I see, this update brings a...
  3. KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution: Hello, I am writing this to complain a bit, discuss, and warn others about the KB5036893 update.This has so far been the worst update I have installed on Windows 11, a total disaster.I have read about problems from many other users, and from what I see, this update brings a...
  4. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  5. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  6. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  7. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  8. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install: first time update comes with error 0x8007001f, second time bsod and error 0xc1900106no dmp files were found. Idk why, but BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR....
  9. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install: first time update comes with error 0x8007001f, second time bsod and error 0xc1900106no dmp files were found. Idk why, but BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR....
  10. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging