Windows 10: Opps something when wrong

Discus and support Opps something when wrong in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I can't comment in any comments I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me So I can't comment to you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GianAtchico, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Opps something when wrong

So I can't comment in any comments
    I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me
    So I can't comment to you

:)

GianAtchico, Jul 1, 2020
  2. 200motels Win User

Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error

Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error, I keep getting this on the app in Windows 10. Any ideas?

200motels, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Tdraym Win User
    Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

Trying to reply to a post, suppling addental information to someone trying to help me with a problem I asked about 3 days ago. Each time I try to reply to it I get "Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later" yes I'm signed in to Microsoft Community.
    If I start the Question " Is Sync your Setting working Yet" All over will I get the same problem the tread doesn't say its locked it was just started 10/23/18, If you notice I can post this question. How do I fix the important stuff if I cant reply to it.
    Please help

Tdraym, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Opps something when wrong

Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

Certain of the Microsoft People here will block the ability of people to make posts or respond to posts.

This usually is temporary. (Until they get over their ego fit.)

Some of them will bump your post down the list of responses so THEIR response is first in line.

Treating people this way is petty & very small minded, but some of the Microsoft People here fit that description.

Power corrupts...

DavidBaileyyz, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Opps something when wrong

1. Opps something when wrong - Similar Threads - Opps something wrong

2. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong: OK, so I'm activating a new laptop for the first time with Windows 10, I've already got a desktop with Windows 10 on it, and I get to the log in screen, enter in all the information that I need to enter, and then after clicking next first username and then the pass, then...
  3. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong: OK, so I'm activating a new laptop for the first time with Windows 10, I've already got a desktop with Windows 10 on it, and I get to the log in screen, enter in all the information that I need to enter, and then after clicking next first username and then the pass, then...
  4. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  6. Something's wrong

Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  7. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  8. Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later: Trying to reply to a post, suppling addental information to someone trying to help me with a problem I asked about 3 days ago. Each time I try to reply to it I get "Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later" yes I'm signed in to Microsoft Community. If I start the Question...
  9. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll": "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did not work. Please Help....
  10. Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error

Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error: Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error, I keep getting this on the app in Windows 10. Any ideas? 44838