Windows 10: Opps! Windows 10 upgrade?

Discus and support Opps! Windows 10 upgrade? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upgrade to Windows 10 went well. Still trying to settle into the differences from 7. Missing a few of the features that have been lost in history. Ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tasmex, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Tasmex Win User

Opps! Windows 10 upgrade?

Upgrade to Windows 10 went well. Still trying to settle into the differences from 7. Missing a few of the features that have been lost in history. Ran a Belarc scan and guess what? Seems I was upgraded to 8.1. Conspiracy or someone at MS couldn't find that peskuy little entry buried way down deep in the bowls of the engine *sarc

Opps!  Windows 10 upgrade? [​IMG]

:)

Tasmex, Aug 19, 2015

2. opp

Looks like you are using a KMS license in the computer which is intended for corporate enviornment. Using it in home is termed as illegal.

From where did you buy the key? Was it an upgrade from W7 or W8?

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 19, 2015
  3. winoox Win User
    opp

ggggggg

winoox, Aug 19, 2015
  4. hiphopper Win User

The version of Belarc you have doesn't support Windows 10?

hiphopper, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Hi

Now Burn yourself an ISO DVD (or use a USB dongle) in case you find you need to do a Clean Install at sometime in the Future.

Do NOT attempt a Clean Install until you are sure your Windows 10 has been Activate (just saying this for the Benefit of other people)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 19, 2015
  6. AddRAM Win User
  7. What does winver tell you (run in Search)? And slmgr /xpr (run in command prompt)?

Cbarnhorst, Aug 19, 2015
  8. Tasmex Win User

Belarc stayed in my system after the upgrade and then updated itself. Ran it and the result is what you see. I'll have a look and see if a fresh download sets thing right. Probably where my issue is. How could I have ever though that MS Window 10 had a problem.

I do miss some of the functionality that I was happy with in 7. Maybe is just a matter of getting accustomed to the feel of the new browser Edge.

Tasmex, Aug 19, 2015
  9. CountMike New Member
    IE is still there for you to use if you want to.

CountMike, Aug 19, 2015
  10. leithanne Win User
    Belarc says I have 8.1, too, and I installed a fresh copy after I upgraded to 10. Strange.

Windows 8.1 Professional (x64) (build 9600)

leithanne, Aug 19, 2015
  11. Tasmex Win User
    Yes, but I'm forcing myself to keep up with the March of Time. It always takes me a few months to change my habits and dependencies.

Tasmex, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Opps! Windows 10 upgrade? - Similar Threads - Opps upgrade

2. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong: OK, so I'm activating a new laptop for the first time with Windows 10, I've already got a desktop with Windows 10 on it, and I get to the log in screen, enter in all the information that I need to enter, and then after clicking next first username and then the pass, then...
  3. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong: OK, so I'm activating a new laptop for the first time with Windows 10, I've already got a desktop with Windows 10 on it, and I get to the log in screen, enter in all the information that I need to enter, and then after clicking next first username and then the pass, then...
  4. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Opps, I' m in real trouble , please help me and answer my question !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opps, I' m in real trouble , please help me and answer my question !: Hello, My laptop is hp probook 6555b , suddenly when trying to switch it on , the screen is black, the lamps are on , the fan is loud ,tried to switch it off , unplugg all connectors , press on power for 30 seconds with no result , what is the problem with my laptop please,...
  6. Opps, I' m in real trouble , please help me and answer my question !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opps, I' m in real trouble , please help me and answer my question !: Hello, My laptop is hp probook 6555b , suddenly when trying to switch it on , the screen is black, the lamps are on , the fan is loud ,tried to switch it off , unplugg all connectors , press on power for 30 seconds with no result , what is the problem with my laptop please,...
  7. Opps something when wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opps something when wrong: So I can't comment in any comments I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me So I can't comment to you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opps-something-when-wrong/fb852fd2-f855-4dcc-b5d2-aeb3121655b1
  8. Ny Lenovo Ideapad 330 har hengt seg opp på grunn av Windows 10 oppdatering

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ny Lenovo Ideapad 330 har hengt seg opp på grunn av Windows 10 oppdatering: Ny Lenovo Ideapad 330 har hengt seg opp på grunn av Windows 10 oppdatering, og jeg ble anbefalt å skru av PCen det hadde da gått to timer, men så hengte den seg opp på "Angrer endringer gjort på datamaskinen" i en halvtime. Den logger greit inn nå, og jeg husker jeg hadde...
  9. Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that): Hi - Recently my laptop started to have this problem and have a dump file but cant read it, Anyone can help and try to pinpoint why it is doing this? As I use this as a DAW for live performance, I cannot afford for it to crash like this. Win 10 pro 1903 Build 18362.476...
  10. Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later: Trying to reply to a post, suppling addental information to someone trying to help me with a problem I asked about 3 days ago. Each time I try to reply to it I get "Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later" yes I'm signed in to Microsoft Community. If I start the Question...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to settle opps on windows phone