Windows 10: Optane memory

Discus and support Optane memory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it recommended to use Intel Memory And Storage tool for SSD or Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Optane drives or does Windows 10 already manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Delta Mike, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Optane memory

Is it recommended to use Intel Memory And Storage tool for SSD or Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Optane drives or does Windows 10 already manage these drives?

:)

Delta Mike, Apr 16, 2021
  2. fjk61011 Win User

Intel Optane Memory

I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive.

In the meantime I'm following up

3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf

I get as far as Mount the Windows* Recovery Image:

dism/mountimage/imagefile:c:\Win10USB\windows\windows\system32\recovery\w inre.wim /Index:1 /mountdir:winre

and get

mountimage/imagefile is unknown.

Any ideas to get this working.

fjk61011, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Congratulations on buying your new laptop! To check which Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology
    is installed in your system and the module’s status, you need to have either of the apps listed below installed on your system:

• Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface
    • Intel® Rapid Storage Technology User Interface

Click on the Start menu and search for any of the apps listed above. Once you find the app, refer the article
    How to Determine What Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology is in Your System
    to know where to look for the module’s status.

Let us know if you have any other concern related to Windows, we will be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Optane memory

Intel Optane memory module update

Source: INTEL-SA-00114

Brink, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Optane memory

1. Optane memory - Similar Threads - Optane memory

2. Windows Security / Intel Optane Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security / Intel Optane Memory: I am trying to download the SSD Toolbox program however Windows Security is blocking the Intel Optane Memory.Why is this happening?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-intel-optane-memory/e01860d0-a2ae-4031-889f-f12641d75eaf
  3. Windows Security / Intel Optane Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security / Intel Optane Memory: I am trying to download the SSD Toolbox program however Windows Security is blocking the Intel Optane Memory.Why is this happening?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-intel-optane-memory/e01860d0-a2ae-4031-889f-f12641d75eaf
  4. Frequent Crashes on Windows 11 Laptop. Maybe Optane Memory Related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Crashes on Windows 11 Laptop. Maybe Optane Memory Related?: So first things first, this is a custom build win 11 pre-Installed laptop that I bought from HP’s website back in April for myself. An SSD with Optane Memory was an option under storage and I figured why not; it sounded like it’d make the laptop faster. Well I’m not entirely...
  5. Frequent Crashes on Windows 11 Laptop. Maybe Optane Memory Related?

Frequent Crashes on Windows 11 Laptop. Maybe Optane Memory Related?: So first things first, this is a custom build win 11 pre-Installed laptop that I bought from HP’s website back in April for myself. An SSD with Optane Memory was an option under storage and I figured why not; it sounded like it’d make the laptop faster. Well I’m not entirely...
  6. How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1: How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1Which version of Microsoft window support this ? Baby canyon have optane memory and traditional memory at the same time, how Microsoft window use among them?how to clear memory after using optane memory with SGX ?SmashEX is...
  7. How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1: How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1Which version of Microsoft window support this ? Baby canyon have optane memory and traditional memory at the same time, how Microsoft window use among them?how to clear memory after using optane memory with SGX ?SmashEX is...
  8. How baby canyon use optane memory with SGX 2 or SGX 1

9. Intel Optane Memory not detected in the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane Memory not detected in the device manager: hi,After reinstalling Windows and manually install the Intel Optane Memory driver from the folder, I couldn't find it in the device manager. I went to bios and it is there. What can I do to get Intel Optane Memory to show up in the device manager?...
  10. Intel Optane Memory not detected in the device manager

Intel Optane Memory not detected in the device manager: hi,After reinstalling Windows and manually install the Intel Optane Memory driver from the folder, I couldn't find it in the device manager. I went to bios and it is there. What can I do to get Intel Optane Memory to show up in the device manager?...