Windows 10: optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys

Discus and support optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today I was doing an Autoruns scan, and found these files optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys that were weird for me, specially the optaneshellext.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Francisco Carral-Toledo, Oct 30, 2020.

1. optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys

Today I was doing an Autoruns scan, and found these files optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys that were weird for me, specially the optaneshellext.dll file, since the other one is called "Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp driver: Bluetooth A2DP driver" and it having the word Microsoft gave me "confidence" that it was legit, but it also said it wasn't verified. But the optaneshellext.dll file is kind of suspicious for me, but I also don't know what is it neither what it's used for. Can someone tell me if those files are safe?

I also found these other files:

_wow64cpu

_wowarmhw

_wowarmhw

_xtajit

_xtajit

wow64

wow64win

I already did a bit of research and found that they were legit and were needed for windows. Can someone confirm this?

Thank you

:)

Francisco Carral-Toledo, Oct 30, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 30, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys

1. optaneshellext.dll and btha2dp.sys - Similar Threads - optaneshellext dll btha2dp

2. Download individual Microsoft Windows files (exe, dll, sys) from Microsoft with Winbindex

in Windows 10 News
    Download individual Microsoft Windows files (exe, dll, sys) from Microsoft with Winbindex: Winbindex is a new web service designed to provide users with options to download (some) binary files in different versions from Microsoft servers. The service focuses on some file types, e.g. .exe, .dll, and .sys files, and Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The...
  3. Driver for Bluetooth sound system BthA2dp "was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous path"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for Bluetooth sound system BthA2dp "was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous path": Hello, I am using Win 10 on a Dell Precision 7510 Notebook. I am trying to output sound using an external Bluetooth sound system "JBL bar 5.1". I had used this sound system without any problem until several months ago. Then I have not used it for several months until...
  4. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  5. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  6. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...