Windows 10: Optical drivers

Discus and support Optical drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cd , dvd .player for windows 10. The player reads and plays cds ok. But it doesn't recognize any dvd. It says optical isn't ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlanSettle1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Optical drivers

Cd , dvd .player for windows 10. The player reads and plays cds ok. But it doesn't recognize any dvd. It says optical isn't ready

:)

AlanSettle1, Oct 14, 2018

2. IntelliMouse Optical windows 10 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve these issues.

I suggest you to download the latest available driver and install in

compatibility mode and check if that helps.

Please download the driver from the following site.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/intellimouse-optical

Follow the steps below on how to install Driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the Driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Wireless Optical Desktop 700

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our Microsoft Community.

If your PC has a Bluetooth capability, then you will only need to install the driver for your Wireless Optical Desktop.

We suggest you download the driver that corresponds to the operating system of your PC and Install in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Venancio Khu, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Optical drivers

Drivers for optical devices

Hi Indikhanna,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Office Community.

I would like to inform you that as Windows 10 is latest Operating System and it would be needing latest device drivers to work correctly, as the Driver Updates are not available on the manufacturer website I suggest you to install
    drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Install the Driver in Compatibility mode:

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10. I suggest you to download the
    Latest Drivers from Manufacturer website and install the in compatibility mode

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in
      Compatibility Mode
      and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

I suggest you to refer to the article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link to redirect to the article:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Optical drivers

1. Optical drivers - Similar Threads - Optical drivers

2. I have a new Computer System Universal Optical Drive which I am trying to connect to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new Computer System Universal Optical Drive which I am trying to connect to my...: I have a new Computer System Universal Optical Drive which I am trying to connect to my ASUS Laptop Windows 11 via USB. It will not connect. What can I do to make it work? Is the problem because it does not work with Windows ? Plus there is no user manual with it.I saw that...
  3. I have a new Computer System Universal Optical Drive which I am trying to connect to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new Computer System Universal Optical Drive which I am trying to connect to my...: I have a new Computer System Universal Optical Drive which I am trying to connect to my ASUS Laptop Windows 11 via USB. It will not connect. What can I do to make it work? Is the problem because it does not work with Windows ? Plus there is no user manual with it.I saw that...
  4. Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11: Hello,I have a Microsoft Trackball Optical USB 1.0 and recently switched to Windows 11. Where can I find suitable drivers that I can configure the trackball and assign the buttons appropriately? Thank you Dennis...
  5. Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11: Hello,I have a Microsoft Trackball Optical USB 1.0 and recently switched to Windows 11. Where can I find suitable drivers that I can configure the trackball and assign the buttons appropriately? Thank you Dennis...
  6. Blue Ray Optical Drive Driver no longer works after WIN10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Ray Optical Drive Driver no longer works after WIN10 Upgrade: My Blue Ray Optical Drive Driver no longer works after WIN10 Upgrade. It worked before the upgrade. I backed out the previous upgrade because it quit working then and I gave the reason that it no longer worked. It is a MATSHITA BD Drive. The Driver does not install. When will...
  7. Why does my optical audio output driver always reset volume to 49 when restarting? (after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my optical audio output driver always reset volume to 49 when restarting? (after...: [IMG] https://i.imgur.com/9rKjwfT.png After having updated Windows just a few days ago, this started happening. It's a bit annoying to have the volume so low, and it happens every time I start or restart my computer. I haven't tried reinstalling the driver yet, but is...
  8. how to estore optical device & driver ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to estore optical device & driver ?: how do I restore an optical device & driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-estore-optical-device-driver/606cb7c1-2698-4a14-9eeb-dc0ba170e022
  9. Serioux 9600 Wireless 2.4 Ghz Optical Mouse functional driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serioux 9600 Wireless 2.4 Ghz Optical Mouse functional driver?: Hello! I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then my wireless mouse has not been functioning. It appears as "2.4G Keyboard Mouse" (there is a wireless keyboard from the same maker as well that I am not using) but there are no setting I can access or...
  10. Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?: I'm very used to my 5 button mouse selecting, copy and paste with 1 hand is very convenient against the short cut Control C and Control V and single clic for double clic So I wonder if there is a solution to get a Windows 10 driver Or do I have to quite with this mouse? What...