Windows 10: optiextion.dll whose location is a URL

Discus and support optiextion.dll whose location is a URL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my "recent activity" i found a file with the NAME optiextension.dll and the LOCATION was a URL! Should i be worried?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gssavage, Nov 25, 2019.

1. gssavage Win User

optiextion.dll whose location is a URL

In my "recent activity" i found a file with the NAME optiextension.dll and the LOCATION was a URL! Should i be worried?

:)

gssavage, Nov 25, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 25, 2019
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

optiextion.dll whose location is a URL [​IMG]

4. axe0 Win User

DLL Missing

Solvusoft posts the same look-a-like steps for every problem you can think of, not very useful. The steps contain some variation depending on the problem, but I haven't found a situation where those step helped anything.

Thema:

1. optiextion.dll whose location is a URL - Similar Threads - optiextion dll whose

2. URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URL: How to get the URL of a downloaded file that is being downloaded by Windows’ downloader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url/b18ea3aa-a24e-4934-ad0e-9acb0dd028d8
  3. URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL: How to get the URL of a downloaded file that is being downloaded by Windows’ downloader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url/b18ea3aa-a24e-4934-ad0e-9acb0dd028d8
  4. URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11: failed to locate framework dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: failed to locate framework dll: I have a brand new Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q gen 3 with Windows 11 preinstalled and MS Office Home and Student 2021.After updating BIOS M43KT1AA, every time I restart the computer I receive message "Failed to locate framework dll".I attempted to fix it turning .NET Framework...
  6. Windows 11: failed to locate framework dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: failed to locate framework dll: I have a brand new Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q gen 3 with Windows 11 preinstalled and MS Office Home and Student 2021.After updating BIOS M43KT1AA, every time I restart the computer I receive message "Failed to locate framework dll".I attempted to fix it turning .NET Framework...
  7. Pinned URLs on the taskbar location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinned URLs on the taskbar location: I have a bunched of pinned URLs on my taskbar that I would like to copy from my old computer to my new computer. I know where the pinned apps are located %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar but the URLs are not in that folder.There are tons...
  8. Bitlocker recovery url hint removal or location in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery url hint removal or location in windows 10: This is regarding bitlocker. Is there a way to remove the bitlocker recovery key hint? “https://aka.ms/recoverykeyfaq Where is this located within windows 10 that can be edited or customized? I’m able to customized/add recovery message ok but I need the default microdot url...
  9. Whose settings are used at the login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Whose settings are used at the login screen?: Win10prox64 Noob Windows questions, or at least it seems like it. I'm currently messing around with the display calibration and I've always wondered precisely whose display settings are used for the login screen. When I'm looking at a login photo that is completely out of...
  10. Location of DLL files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Location of DLL files: I read some of the other knowledgeable comments on who 'should' access the files. My Anti-Virus system sent a notification that my files may be infected. I would like to run a scan on them. But I cannot seem to find them within system. Thank You...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. malware optiextension.dll