Windows 10: Optifine for MCPE

Discus and support Optifine for MCPE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Anyone tried Optifine by Phantom RK for MCPE yet? It always blocked by my web brower when download.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NamDuy1, May 12, 2022.

1. NamDuy1 Win User

Optifine for MCPE

Anyone tried Optifine by Phantom RK for MCPE yet? It always blocked by my web brower when download.

:)

NamDuy1, May 12, 2022

2. Mcpe bug? Need help

Were unable to conect to the marketplace a way to fix on mcpe on android

CoopiesPeterson, May 12, 2022
  3. シStein Win User
    Optifine issues

See the thing is I can play the game and have been for a while but can't seem to find a file for optifine to access with the actual game in it.

シStein, May 12, 2022
  4. Optifine for MCPE

Mcpe narrator

Deleted and redownloaded mcpe, it said that my system has enabled the narrator. So I press the turn off option. After I signed in to my xbox account, the narrator turned on. I went to setting but couldn't scroll down to the other settings. Plz help.

TeohWen Ze, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Optifine for MCPE

1. Optifine for MCPE - Similar Threads - Optifine MCPE

2. how do I install optifine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install optifine?: I tried installing optifine for minecraft but it doest work and the window shows:"CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\amwoj\OneDrive\Pulpit\OptiFine_1.18_HD_U_H3.jar] at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchAppUnknown Source at...
  3. how do I install optifine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I install optifine?: I tried installing optifine for minecraft but it doest work and the window shows:"CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\amwoj\OneDrive\Pulpit\OptiFine_1.18_HD_U_H3.jar] at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchAppUnknown Source at...
  4. Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...: I am currently trying to get Minecraft to work on my new laptop. I've been able to get 1.2 version of Minecraft to work by going through files and selecting javaw i don't remember if it was that file but I believe it was and having it run off my 40 series instead of my...
  5. Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...

Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...: I am currently trying to get Minecraft to work on my new laptop. I've been able to get 1.2 version of Minecraft to work by going through files and selecting javaw i don't remember if it was that file but I believe it was and having it run off my 40 series instead of my...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics: I've recently run into the problem that whenever I play Minecraft either Optifine or Fabrics after a while playing my PC gives me the BSOD with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This problem only occurs when I play with Optifine or Fabrics, but whenever I play Minecraft without...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics: I've recently run into the problem that whenever I play Minecraft either Optifine or Fabrics after a while playing my PC gives me the BSOD with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This problem only occurs when I play with Optifine or Fabrics, but whenever I play Minecraft without...
  8. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?: I recently downloaded Optifine and now Minecraft won't load fully. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-load-after-installing-optifine-what/610a42bf-55b7-4935-8343-faa17b0ac8c3
  9. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?: I recently downloaded Optifine and now Minecraft won't load fully. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-load-after-installing-optifine-what/610a42bf-55b7-4935-8343-faa17b0ac8c3
  10. Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't

Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't: So I just installed Lunar Client [it is built on OptiFine so I didn't need to install it separately]. 1.8 works fine. It is quite responsive, and gives ~100 FPS on mid to mid-high settings. Low gives 110+, and high gives 60-. But for some reason, 1.18 is a total wreck. It...