Windows 10: Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary

Discus and support Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have been trying to run optifine using java platform se binary and it won't work, it says there are errors in the following switches, someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaneWelsher, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary

Hello I have been trying to run optifine using java platform se binary and it won't work, it says there are errors in the following switches, someone please help.

:)

ShaneWelsher, Sep 4, 2018

2. Java Platform SE binary is not responding

Hi Pete. Welcome to the TenForums @WhyMyMacJust

Three things I saw on Web.

Update video drivers. How this is connected I did not research. Of course with all driver update it is good to have restore point and a copy of existing driver. Your card isn't being supported going forward by AMD has released some drivers.

Next was to clear Java cache. Control Panel, Programs, click on Java. On general tab there is a "Settings" button, click, then click Delete Files.

Last this was to run in Compatibility mode. Right click exe, Properties, Compatibility Tab, set to Windows 8. At bottom of page there is an option "Change for all Users", set there as well.

Additionally there is this Minecraft forum and it is full of this error.

Java Platform Se binary is not responding - Search - Minecraft Forum

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Java Platform SE Binary consuming almost 80% of CPU

Hi,

In our office environment, we have a software which uses java and recently we see that java is consuming high CPU and memory as well. Could you please help me with the root cause and also suggest me to resolve the issue.

Its a Windows 2012 R2 DataCenter 64 bit

Memory: 32 GB

Upon checking in Task manager, I could see below is consuming high CPU

Java(TM) Platform SE Binary

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Shivaraj M N, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary

Java Platform SE binary is not responding

Hi everyone,
    please be gentle with me as this is my first post and I presently know next to nothing about Java or Win10! I am trying to get my son's gaming console, which I just bought him used, to play Minecraft. Here are the facts:
    • Win10 system
    • I have updated Win10 to latest version
    • Installed latest Java plugin (as requested by the software)
    • A similar game called 'Roblox' works fine on the same machine
    • I get the 'Mojang' corporate label window hanging, then when I click it I get the same message each time which is this:
    "Java (tm) Platform SE binary is not responding"

Now, I know this is just my kid's game but boy would he be happy to get playing it! He seemed to have it working when I first fired up this computer & downloaded it but since an update to Win10 this is happening so I guess it may be a Win10/Java thing?

Anyone who could help with this will get a big virtual kiss/hug/handshake from me as I am completely stuck!

Many thanks to all/anyone who reads this and maybe can help...
    Pete

WhyMyMacJust, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary

1. Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary - Similar Threads - Optifine Java Platform

2. Java Platform SE Binary not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Platform SE Binary not showing up: I am trying to download Optifine A Minecraft optimization mod, however, whenever I attempt to open the JAR file it comes in, I am unable to find Java Platform SE Binary anywhere in my files.It might be due to me closing the Windows Firewall notification asking whether or not...
  3. Java Platform SE Binary not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Platform SE Binary not showing up: I am trying to download Optifine A Minecraft optimization mod, however, whenever I attempt to open the JAR file it comes in, I am unable to find Java Platform SE Binary anywhere in my files.It might be due to me closing the Windows Firewall notification asking whether or not...
  4. Java Platform SE binary has stopped working & is not responding

in Windows 10 News
    Java Platform SE binary has stopped working & is not responding: [IMG]A lot of Windows users, when trying to open Java-based applications such as Minecraft, are seeing the following error message. Java(TM) Platform SE binary Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will...
  5. Minecraft Java Platform SE Binary not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Platform SE Binary not responding: Hey guys. I am pretty tech-savvy and have tried all of the common fixes for this problem, but the problem still persists. It has been happening for a couple months now and I am completely unsure of how I am supposed to play now. Thank-you :...
  6. What is the purpose of JAVA PLATFORM SE BINARY 32bit?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the purpose of JAVA PLATFORM SE BINARY 32bit?: Can I un install it it running/consuming high my all CPU high and power a;so... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-purpose-of-java-platform-se-binary/30c63a9a-0882-485a-ae11-fba6b0a900e1
  7. Java Platformer SE Binary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Platformer SE Binary: When I downloaded Minecraft Forge, It says I need to use an app to open the file. I need Java Platformer to open it. Does anyone know where to find Java Platformer in Files? Windows 10 Sorry if this posted twice...
  8. Java(TM) Platform SE Binary Is Not Responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Java(TM) Platform SE Binary Is Not Responding.: i cant run certain versions of mine craft like 1.12.2 or anything with the new launcher but if i use the older versions it works. the new launcher gives me an option to look at my crash report but never opens. then it says Jvav(TM) Platform binary is not responding. just...
  9. Minecraft 1.13.2 (Not Responding) Java (TM) Platform SE binary is not responding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13.2 (Not Responding) Java (TM) Platform SE binary is not responding...: Windows 10 I've spent more than 3 hours trying to fix this problem and looked at over 20 youtube videos. I have updated my video driver to Java's suggested, Nvidia version 378.57, and the fully updated version, 419.17. I've bought Windows 10 edition but wanted to play with...
  10. Java Platform SE binary is not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Platform SE binary is not responding: Hi everyone, please be gentle with me as this is my first post and I presently know next to nothing about Java or Win10! I am trying to get my son's gaming console, which I just bought him used, to play Minecraft. Here are the facts: • Win10 system • I have updated Win10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optifine java TM binaly

2. java se binary for optifinedownload

3. java se binary not working for optifine

4. how to open optifine with java se binary,
  5. java platform se binary consuming almost 80% of cpu,
  6. java se binary not responding minecraft,
  7. java se binary needed for optifine,
  8. optifine java,
  9. java se for optifine,
  10. se binary minecraft optifine,
  11. cant open optifine with java se binary,