Windows 10: optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...

Discus and support optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have installed minecraft java and have been playing on it. i got shaders with optifine and everything ran smooth. but one day it just stoped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Greg894, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Greg894 Win User

optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...

i have installed minecraft java and have been playing on it. i got shaders with optifine and everything ran smooth. but one day it just stoped working and that message showed up. i have tried using jarfix and running it under a administrator acount and nothing works. i even updated windows driver etc. i dont know what to do. is it just that my pc cant run it anymore? optifine G6 also didnt work but i thought i just needed the latest version that they relased witch is G7. only two out of all the shaders work and there silbur shaders or i think bsl. i dont know what to do anymore.

:)

Greg894, Apr 4, 2021

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Apr 4, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Lethal42 Win User

optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...

PC Meltdown - 'This app can't run on your PC'

Hi neilpizz,

I have complied with the steps suggested and will attempt to resolve the windows defender error under you advise.

I assume you mean 'restart' the pc, not just the app?

Looking forward to the next update (action plan).

I can apparently now access external disk drives (well one of two i have tested), however still getting 'this app can't run on your pc'. for program that previously helpful and happy to run

regards

Lethal42, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,... - Similar Threads - optifine_1 5_HD_u_G7 app

2. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Trying to update my Toshiba from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Every time I start the installation I get a message that says " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." What do I do? System requirements are met not real...
  3. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Trying to update my Toshiba from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Every time I start the installation I get a message that says " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." What do I do? System requirements are met not real...
  4. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Getting the following title pop-up message from my PC. There's no way I can close this unless I open SETTINGS, close SETTINGS, and then the pop-up is gone for about 5 minutes until it pops-up again. Then I have to open settings again, close settings, then it's gone again for...
  5. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Getting the following title pop-up message from my PC. There's no way I can close this unless I open SETTINGS, close SETTINGS, and then the pop-up is gone for about 5 minutes until it pops-up again. Then I have to open settings again, close settings, then it's gone again for...
  6. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...: Hello,I keep getting a pop up that says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software publisher". It happens on every webpage that I go on and I have to click close for it to go away and then it comes back again. It is totally...
  7. "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Just got a windows 11 laptop and tried running a game but it kept showing the above message each time, I tried using compatibility mode but it made no difference. This same game worked on my other laptop that was using windows 10. Anyone else get this?...
  8. "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

"this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Just got a windows 11 laptop and tried running a game but it kept showing the above message each time, I tried using compatibility mode but it made no difference. This same game worked on my other laptop that was using windows 10. Anyone else get this?...
  9. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Hi all, Can anyone assist me on this few problems: 1. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. 2. Type cover keyboard and track pad is not working. I just updated to Window 10 few days ago. And I encounter this...
  10. This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...

This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...: [img] Get this error on 50% of my applications now as of yesterday. First noticed it when trying to run python in powershell, restarted laptop then more applications received this error including text editor. general apps like, utorrent, slack, telegram, atom etc. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com