Windows 10: Optimal Resolution Notifications

Discus and support Optimal Resolution Notifications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi again Microsoft community! When I'm trying to run a fullscreen app with the resolution lower than 1920x1080 it appears a notification about Optimal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [Tony], Feb 23, 2019.

1. [Tony] Win User

Optimal Resolution Notifications

Hi again Microsoft community!

When I'm trying to run a fullscreen app with the resolution lower than 1920x1080 it appears a notification about Optimal Resolution Notification and the app is minimizing.I know how to remove the notification, but, how do I solve the problem with minimizing?

Thanks,

Toni

EDIT:SORRY IF THE CATEGORY IS WRONG, BUT I DIDN'T FOUND ANY MATCHING CATEGORY TO MY PROBLEM!!

:)

[Tony], Feb 23, 2019

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Notification of Optimal Sceen Resolution

I get a notification to say "this is not the optimal screen resolution for the primary display. The optimal resolution is 1366 x 768. Select this notification for more information"

When I attempt to select the notification it disappears. When I check my settings I do have the recommended 1366 x 768.

Why then do I get the notification? (igfxtray.exe)

AndyLansdell, Feb 23, 2019
  4. mochiro Win User

Optimal Resolution Notification

Hi , I need help . Im playing Psychic Doom Mu game in my windows 10 Lenovo G40 .And everytime im playing it my game suddenly goes out and Optimal Resolution Notification Pop up always it says "This is not the optimal screen resolution for the primary display
    The optimal Resolution is 1366x768 .Also igfxTRAY.exe pops up.. How to fix this so that i can play the game not crashing always

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

mochiro, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Optimal Resolution Notifications - Similar Threads - Optimal Resolution Notifications

2. Optimize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimize: When I try to optimize C drive I go to tools and click on optimize. Nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimize/34d31525-296f-4155-a42d-ba48ed327741
  3. Optimize

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimize: When I try to optimize C drive I go to tools and click on optimize. Nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimize/34d31525-296f-4155-a42d-ba48ed327741
  4. Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution??????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution??????: Hello, This started happening on my pc today, I installed drivers for a new printer i bought Canon Pixma TS3150, And a few hours later weird things started happening. The printer works ok, but I get weird notifications like ''This is not Optimal Resolution For your pc, Please...
  5. Disable "Optimal Resolution Notification" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "Optimal Resolution Notification" on Windows 10: Hello everyone. I play videogames, which can sometimes have a lower resolution than my pc likes. This brings up a notification that lingers for several seconds, in the way of everything. I figured out how to fix it. There was a solution already, but it is no longer available....
  6. Windows 10 -- Incorrect Optimal Resolution notification pops up on Wake

Windows 10 -- Incorrect Optimal Resolution notification pops up on Wake: I have a computer connected to a 1920x1080 monitor. When it wakes up, I get a Optimal Resolution Notification is 3840x2160 message. This is clearly wrong. The maximum this computer can do is 1920x1080. It has never been set differently. Microsoft please fix. You can also...
  7. Optimal Resolution Notification

Optimal Resolution Notification: Once again, I'm plagued with this annoying pop-up-- this time, when trying to play older games, the pop-up causes the game to minimize, while the unwanted Windows "Optimal Resolution" warning pops up, unwanted, not needed, no way to prevent. Notebook: I do **not** have...
  8. How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10: Hi, does anybody know how to disable the optimal resolution notification in Win 10? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-optimal-resolution-notification/d3d05727-8571-4e29-b352-82a69ea6551a
  9. Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080: Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin with specifications: -1080Ti -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080) The problem is the resolution is not optimal, if I play at the highest resolution (3840 x 1080), the image will be truncated, and not fit....
  10. Windows incorrectly identifies optimal resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows incorrectly identifies optimal resolution: I'm experiencing a blurry/small display for text (and some images) across a wide variety of apps and the desktop. Using Alienware x51 R2. Basically this started about a month ago after installing Witcher3. So I'm not sure if driver updates caused some problem, playing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optimum resolution

2. how to disable recommended resolution popup

3. windows 10 graphics options > balloon notification >optimal resolution notification > disable.

4. optimal resolution notification disable