Windows 10: Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server

Discus and support Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is unavoidable to upgrade your computer to keep up with the technology. The common lifetime for computer is 3 years. After that, you need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chandresh Chudasama, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server

It is unavoidable to upgrade your computer to keep up with the technology. The common lifetime for computer is 3 years. After that, you need to purchase a new one if you want to keep up. However, if you don’t want to purchase a new one yet, you need to optimize what you have. Don’t install what you don’t need, focus the computer settings for performance, and make it efficient.

I am using Windows server recently. And I am very happy to have it. I am using for such software like Autodesk as per AutoCAD guidelines. It gives good acceleration due to high-performance hardware. I can also toggle hardware acceleration on and off to see which setting improves its performance. There also some videos about speed up AutoCAD on YouTube which is also helpful.

I suggest you to use. You can definitely get good experience.

If you have any tips for windows server, then please share. Also, share here if you have experience with optimizing your computer for performance!

:)

Chandresh Chudasama, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server

Windows 10 and AutoCAD products

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, AutoCAD is working fine in Windows 10 so far.

If you face any issue while installing, I suggest you to install the setup in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous Operating System, then tap or click OK.
    Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server

1. Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server - Similar Threads - Optimize AutoCAD performance

2. Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance: Hello community, I am really need help to improve my laptop performance to have a best experience for gaming. Do anyone have any ideas ? Thank you very much. Sorry for bad english....
  3. autocad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    autocad: I have made a mistake some how . I changed my back up files to Paint in windows and the icon. I need change them back to the BAK icon. I'm not to good on the computer and hope someone can help. I appreciate it . Thank you Bob...
  4. SSD optimization, ect performance ...

SSD optimization, ect performance ...: Hello, I called on the Microsoft Community to ask you for an opinion on SSD. I have two SSDs on the laptop, please tell me if I can do optimization, checkdisk, ect ... Please give me all the test steps of the SSD. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  5. Optimize my computer's performance

Optimize my computer's performance: My computer runs too slower, how to make my computer faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimize-my-computers-performance/582d6fdb-8842-4189-8ca8-c0afbef0fea7
  6. How to Optimize computer performance

How to Optimize computer performance: Happy New Year! I would like to optimize my computer performance running Windows 10. I have run defrag and it is set to check this every month. I also clean out browsing history in firefox and chrome, and regularly empty the recycle bin. I have looked at a couple of...
  7. Script optimization, command prompt performance

Script optimization, command prompt performance: Good evening, Regarding the morning message, please do not look at me with the optimization, performance, and prompt scripts. I mention that you have sent me a message and told me that the expert will send me a reply Wait for response! Thank you! A good evening!...
  8. Cleaning, optimization, Defragmentation, performance of the laptop

Cleaning, optimization, Defragmentation, performance of the laptop: Hello, Dear madam/Sir, I ask you kindly to help me, and me to do a thorough cleaning, optimization, Defragmentation, the performance of the operating system of the laptop. Mention that stand between 1-2 minutes to open a page on Google and partitions in my document. Wait...
  9. Improve website performance by optimizing images

in Windows 10 News
    Improve website performance by optimizing images: We all want our web applications to load as fast as possible to give the best possible experience to the users. One of the steps to achieve that is to make sure the images we use are as optimized as possible. If we can reduce the file size of the images then we can...
  10. Optimize Performance of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Optimize Performance of Windows 10: How to: Optimize Performance of Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will provide you with a list of suggestions to help optimize, speed up, and improve the performance of Windows 10. You can pick and choose which listed suggestions you would like to do, or feel...