Windows 10: Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help

Discus and support Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone can help me.Late I noticed that my drive C is not showing up in the Optimize Drive. I can only see drive F.I performed CHKDSK /f... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RexieSamonte, May 24, 2022.

1. Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help

Hello, I hope someone can help me.Late I noticed that my drive C is not showing up in the Optimize Drive. I can only see drive F.I performed CHKDSK /f /r but whenever I restart my PC, it seems scanning and repairing for like a minute or 2. I don't really know it does scan and repair bad sectors in my drive C. Then when Windows boots, and I try to start Optimize Drive, still drive C is not showing.Optimize Drives still not showing my drive CI checked the Disk Management and it is showing Drive C and its status says HealthyMy PC is running smoothly and doesn't have performance issue even though

:)

RexieSamonte, May 24, 2022
  2. packzap Win User

Optimize drive - does not show in list

In Windows 10 when I go to my internal E: drive, select Properties, and then Tools, Optimize, the E: drive does not show in the list of drives available. The drive shows in Disk Management as healthy and online. It's a 500 GB internal NTFS drive. Performing
    error checking Scan Drive (Tools, Error checking, Check) works successfully on it with no errors reported.

I also went to the command prompt (admin) and entered the command "defrag e: /a /v". It immediately comes back with the text

"Microsoft Drive Optimizer

Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp."

but does nothing.

I also tried the command "defrag e: /u /v" and that immediately returns the same text:

"Microsoft Drive Optimizer

Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp."

and does nothing.

I also rebooted to Safe mode with the same lack of results.

I am stumped about this problem. Thanks for any clues!

packzap, May 24, 2022
  3. packzap Win User
    Optimize drive - does not show in list

After restart, same problem. The drive does not show in the list of drives to Optimize. Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help :(

I do not have access to another Windows computer to connect the drive and isolate the problem.

packzap, May 24, 2022
  4. Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help

Optime Drive - Doesn't Recognize External Hard Drive

When I Select "Defragment and Optimize Drives" my external USB 3.0 hard drive is not among the drives listed that can be analyzed or optimized. The reply to another similar post suggested reading and following the recommendations in a separate
    article "Optimize Windows for better performance" which I did but found no useful information there. Any other suggestions
    or alternatives?

RonKockler, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help

1. Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help - Similar Threads - Optimize Drive does

2. Problem with Drive C optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Drive C optimization: After restart it says the same again. Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-drive-c-optimization/dc3e96fc-639a-4c99-8d33-a8f01f3e8a1a
  3. Problem with Drive C optimization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Drive C optimization: After restart it says the same again. Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-drive-c-optimization/dc3e96fc-639a-4c99-8d33-a8f01f3e8a1a
  4. Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help: Hello, I hope someone can help me.Late I noticed that my drive C is not showing up in the Optimize Drive. I can only see drive F.I performed CHKDSK /f /r but whenever I restart my PC, it seems scanning and repairing for like a minute or 2. I don't really know it does scan and...
  5. Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help

Optimize Drive does not show my Drive C Windows 10 Pro - Please Help: Hello, I hope someone can help me.Late I noticed that my drive C is not showing up in the Optimize Drive. I can only see drive F.I performed CHKDSK /f /r but whenever I restart my PC, it seems scanning and repairing for like a minute or 2. I don't really know it does scan and...
  6. Please help with C-Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with C-Drive: Hi, I was opening ZIPFILE on D disk, even tho I have hundreds of GB free on D disk, it told me NOT ENOUGH space and once I canceled opening the file, C disk became full... I have tried Disk Clean Up, but how do I clean C disk? How do I delete files I can't see... opening zip...
  7. C: Drive not accessible please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: Drive not accessible please help.: This is not another of those guys asking these. I searched all over the internet and looked at all other forums and i couldn't find an answer please help. I cant access my C: drive and I have all the games ive coded and video editing projects and other apps i don't want to...
  8. c drive optimize problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c drive optimize problem: why does my laptop not show c drive as an option in optimize drives. it says that there is an error in c drive but doesnt fix after i restart the computer and when i perforn a chkdsk it says that the drive is being used by some other process. why is it?...
  9. Defragmenting and Optimizing Drive C

Defragmenting and Optimizing Drive C: Drive C no longer appears in the Defragmenting and Optimizing Drives App? I only see the Recovery Image. How do I add Drive C back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defragmenting-and-optimizing-drive-c/c54cedb5-7c13-435b-80b6-5c4419421de6
  10. Defragment and Optimize C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defragment and Optimize C drive: I can not get my C drive to optimize. It stays stuck on 6%. I have tried it 5 times and still will not go to O% optimized. [img] 104256