Windows 10: Optimize Microsoft 365 with the new setup experience

Discus and support Optimize Microsoft 365 with the new setup experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Get the most out of the services you purchased and ensure your users are secure and productive with a new, proactive approach to onboarding and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Optimize Microsoft 365 with the new setup experience

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/645297

:)

Brink, May 24, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 24, 2019
  3. Office 365 setup help.

Hello

How do we setup Office 365?

I tapped on setup and in the list of email servers, I selected Hotmail and put up the credential. Like in NOKIA Faq it asks to sign using outlook but I did it with hotmail. Is it okay? It still shows up option to setup if I tap Office 365 option in 'places.'

Before this I had already setup Email and accounts and using skydrive, but not office 365.

Thanks!

Creaturebot, May 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

The New Microsoft 365 Roadmap is Live

Source: The New Microsoft 365 Roadmap is Live - Microsoft Tech Community - 260038

Brink, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Optimize Microsoft 365 with the new setup experience - Similar Threads - Optimize Microsoft 365

2. Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac: In this atypical year, many of us have discovered a new sense of appreciation for our computers as critical tools to get work done. Now more than ever, we are all looking for new ways to be productive on our laptops and desktops. At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering...
  3. Microsoft Teams preview experience now align with Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams preview experience now align with Microsoft 365: Today, we are announcing a change in how customers can preview upcoming Microsoft Teams features. This includes adopting pre-release channel names like Office and Windows Insider programs, as well as a new broadly available Public Preview channel. With this change, Insiders...
  4. Connecting tasks experiences across Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Connecting tasks experiences across Microsoft 365: This new world of work can feel scattered. Even if you’re an old pro at working from home, things have changed. Your calendar is filled with meetings, you’re constantly managing requests from your team—not to mention your actual work. At...
  5. New Cortana experiences now available in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana experiences now available in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365: With recent events leading to the world’s largest work-from-home shift, we could all use some assistance to stay caught up with work while juggling personal responsibilities. We’re featuring updates available starting today with Cortana, your personal...
  6. Wise Memory Optimizer (Sharing an experience)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wise Memory Optimizer (Sharing an experience): Greetings, With my typical tasks I can manage Windows 10 on 8Gbs of RAM. However I have noticed that if I don't keep an eye on how much RAM and Standby RAM are in use -- things will get a little jittery as it begins to max out. This topic when I was a Mac user is as...
  7. Gaming : optimizing experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming : optimizing experience: Dear support team, I contact you as I would like to opitmize my gaming experience on Fortnite. Due to slowness, I have just rebooted my laptop. (It used to work quite well) Should I reinstall graphic Drivers or other drivers ? What can I do to increase the speed of the...
  8. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  9. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  10. Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience: In the modern workplace, an organization’s most important assets are its people. The knowledge, skills and expertise found throughout your carefully recruited teams are tantamount to individual and collective success.All too often, however, this specialized knowledge is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up and optimize excel 365