Windows 10: optimize pc

Discus and support optimize pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; tell me how to speed up the pc performance my pc is working slow my c and d drives have half of its space is free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Nov 9, 2019.

1. optimize pc

tell me how to speed up the pc performance my pc is working slow

my c and d drives have half of its space is free

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Nov 9, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 9, 2019
  3. How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

How to remove PC Optimizer Pro from Windows (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

optimize pc

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

optimize pc

1. optimize pc - Similar Threads - optimize

2. Delivery Optimization lag/badwidth-hog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization lag/badwidth-hog: So this Delivery Optmization running-service through SVhost is causing heavy traffic in my "restricted" network (aka bandwidth)... is there a patch/setttings to disable this? I tried to disable it but was "denied" with a prompt. submitted by /u/robogaz [link] [comments]...
  3. 1909 can't disable fullscreen optimizations (apex legends csgo)

1909 can't disable fullscreen optimizations (apex legends csgo): I try this does't work. anyone can help? Disable fullscreen optimizations (WIN 1809): 1.open Regedit and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore\Children\ 2.use the search function (CTRL+F ) and search for the games executable (Example for Apex legends it...
  4. Delivery optimization

Delivery optimization: I have setup Delivery Optimization configuration through Intune, using DHCP group option. We want to roll this out full scale in our company I have two Windows 10 Enterprise clients in my test environment. If i download and install 1909 on PC A. Then download it on PC B. It...
  5. Any actual PC Optimizers?

Any actual PC Optimizers?: My laptop for school/work is old and slow, but I don’t want to spend money on a new one. Are there any legitimate PC Optimizers that aren’t scams or viruses? submitted by /u/ObamasPetCow [link] [comments]...
  6. The system optimization on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system optimization on Windows 10: The system optimization does not work, it only flashes a system window for a fraction of a second for each option. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-optimization-on-windows-10/45580d3e-e2e5-4432-852b-79110fd267d5
  7. Delivery Optimization

Delivery Optimization: After some hours today following multiple troubleshoots to get the Windows Store to speed up, I've encountered another problem that could be the answer to the first problem. This menu called Delivery Optimization that I've read here and there helps Microsoft Store download...
  8. Delivery Optimization without SCCM?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization without SCCM?: We are seeking to use Intune MDM and AutoPilot for new deployments. I have been reading about setting up a DOINC server to facilitate local network caching - but we don't have SCCM (why would we, that's for domains.) Can we set up a local-network *Intune* cache without...
  9. Delivery Optimization can't upload

Delivery Optimization can't upload: My brother is trying to drag a game from me using the delivery optimization. I can drag stuff from him but he and his 2 computers can drag from each other but for some reason mine will not upload. Anyone have any ideas. I have enabled sharing, security is turned off, I went...
  10. my delivery optimization is on 5% but it keeps using so much bandwidth and i can't play...

my delivery optimization is on 5% but it keeps using so much bandwidth and i can't play...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shortyxd25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dq4v1i/my_delivery_optimization_is_on_5_but_it_keeps/