Windows 10: optimize

Discus and support optimize in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; unable to optimize disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimize/1615f70e-5cb2-410d-a41a-12f23986720e Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luismagdaleno1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. optimize

unable to optimize disk

:)

luismagdaleno1, Jul 17, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jul 17, 2019
  4. optimize

optimization not available

Hi Brock,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to start the Optimize drives Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Search for Optimize drives Service.
    • Double click on Optimize drives Service and click on
      Start
      button.
    • Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to Automatic.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Windows 10 help & how-to.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

optimize

1. optimize - Similar Threads - optimize

2. Apply folder optimization template to multiple selected folders DOES NOT WORK.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apply folder optimization template to multiple selected folders DOES NOT WORK.: Title. When I do it on a single folder it works, when I select multiple folders and try the same thing, nothing happens. submitted by /u/TeaCrab131 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4ktny/apply_folder_optimization_template_to_multiple/
  3. Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide

Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide: I haven't been formatting my PC for a good long time now and suddenly I wanted to reset everything and make a perfectly clean and optimized OS. I've had a look for such a guide and found some but they are mostly undetailed, not covering all aspects and somewhat outdated. What...
  4. Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimize AutoCAD performance on Windows Server: It is unavoidable to upgrade your computer to keep up with the technology. The common lifetime for computer is 3 years. After that, you need to purchase a new one if you want to keep up. However, if you don’t want to purchase a new one yet, you need to optimize what you have....
  5. delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    delivery optimization: please help me permanently disable delivery optimization because when I'm gaming it suddenly starts and my ping just skyrockets and ruins the game for me. I already put it on metered connection etc. and I also disabled it on services tab but it is still starts even when the...
  6. Impossible to turn off Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Impossible to turn off Delivery optimization: Like the title says. This incredibly annoying service is CONSTANTLY downloading something to my PC. I can kill it in task manager only for maybe half a minute, then it comes back destroying my internet bandwith because it is using maximum downlad speed it can. I turned it off...
  7. Delivery Optimization lag/badwidth-hog

Delivery Optimization lag/badwidth-hog: So this Delivery Optmization running-service through SVhost is causing heavy traffic in my "restricted" network (aka bandwidth)... is there a patch/setttings to disable this? I tried to disable it but was "denied" with a prompt. submitted by /u/robogaz [link] [comments]...
  8. 1909 can't disable fullscreen optimizations (apex legends csgo)

1909 can't disable fullscreen optimizations (apex legends csgo): I try this does't work. anyone can help? Disable fullscreen optimizations (WIN 1809): 1.open Regedit and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore\Children\ 2.use the search function (CTRL+F ) and search for the games executable (Example for Apex legends it...
  9. Delivery optimization

Delivery optimization: I have setup Delivery Optimization configuration through Intune, using DHCP group option. We want to roll this out full scale in our company I have two Windows 10 Enterprise clients in my test environment. If i download and install 1909 on PC A. Then download it on PC B. It...
  10. Any actual PC Optimizers?

Any actual PC Optimizers?: My laptop for school/work is old and slow, but I don’t want to spend money on a new one. Are there any legitimate PC Optimizers that aren’t scams or viruses? submitted by /u/ObamasPetCow [link] [comments]...