Windows 10: Optimum cable streaming on windows

Discus and support Optimum cable streaming on windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone aware of a way to stream optimum cable TV content on windows machines?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerseydad, Sep 4, 2020.

1. jerseydad Win User

Optimum cable streaming on windows

Is anyone aware of a way to stream optimum cable TV content on windows machines?

:)

jerseydad, Sep 4, 2020

2. Live TV Optimum app for laptop is not working on Windows

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Uninstall the Optimum App for laptop.
    2. Then open Control panel.
    3. Click and Programs and Features.
    4. Locate Microsoft Silverlight and
      Uninstall
      the same.
    5. Download and install the latest version of
      Microsoft Silverlight
    6. Then try installing the
      Optimum App
      and check.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you to refer
    Restore form a system restore point in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10
    and please try performing the system restore to the point where the app was working fine.

Note: We would not recommend you to perform the steps apart from the section
    Restore from a system restore point.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Streaming my cable to the PC to the internet

Hey guys,

I'm in need of some suggestions on how to stream my cable tv to the internet so i can get access to it elsewhere. I came across this which seems to be good, but I don't know what kind of card he is talking about in that so suggestions on that are most appreciated.

The basic set up of the house is as follows: internet modem and router wrt54g (i think that's the model. It's pretty old and would love to get a new one sometime) are in the basement. Computer is on the main level as is the tv w/ the cable box (we have HD though I doubt an HD stream would work. If it's possible I'm all for it but I'll be content with SD just so long as I can get espn and my big 10 network to stream for me) The computer room does have access to a cable jack if that's a possibility to bypass having to run through the tv room and its cable box.

Is this a possibility to do or should I try a different route of looking for sites that will stream these things for me?

jasper1605, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Optimum cable streaming on windows

Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Optimum cable streaming on windows

1. Optimum cable streaming on windows - Similar Threads - Optimum cable streaming

2. How to disable optimums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable optimums: On my Aorus gaming laptop i cant disable optimus and its affecting my fps in high demanding games and i keep struggling on how to disable it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-optimums/5d280a2d-4d6c-4228-b12b-f4269ab10097
  3. How to disable optimums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable optimums: On my Aorus gaming laptop i cant disable optimus and its affecting my fps in high demanding games and i keep struggling on how to disable it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-optimums/5d280a2d-4d6c-4228-b12b-f4269ab10097
  4. Where is my optimum icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my optimum icon?: Where is my optimum icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-optimum-icon/87a210f0-41cc-45e8-8333-80bb1ae6a7f7
  5. Where is my optimum icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my optimum icon?: Where is my optimum icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-optimum-icon/87a210f0-41cc-45e8-8333-80bb1ae6a7f7
  6. Optimum desk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optimum desk: How do I stop Optimum Desk from truing to install? I don't want it and it is causing problems with streaming and other video calls. It is trying to install at least 20 times per minute. I have read that it is 58% spyware for other products and companies....
  7. Optimum OS partition size?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optimum OS partition size?: I have a two-years old Dell XPS 8930. It came with a 2TB hard drive. I 1.5TB and 1TB hard drives from its predecessor home build. I'm awaiting delivery of a 1TB WD SN550 NVMe SSD drive, on which I intend to do a clean install of Windows 10. I'll then use the 2TB hard drive...
  8. Not Optimum Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Optimum Mode: Hi guys my monitor has been displaying "Not optimum mode" recommending 1920x1080 box floating, since 23 dec. I wss playing league of legends and suddenly screen turned black and this happened. Idk what to do now, every time i turn on my pc it shows this, and wont load at...
  9. Optimum Wifi Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Optimum Wifi Connectivity Issue: I have looked online in forums and YT for an answer to this. I am am Optimum Online customer, and used to see 'optimumwifi' in my list of available networks. As of late, I am not seeing it. I went to a friend's recently, who also has Optimum Online. I could not see it in...
  10. WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM: What a great result for Windows Defender . After all the slings and arrows of Trolls and malcontents. The Sellers of snake oil and bloat . Windows 10 users can now relax and enjoy the best OS on a par with Apples OS. People will still enjoy using Third Party Security ie...