Windows 10: optinum search extension

Discus and support optinum search extension in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; WIN 7 ive tried every suggestion ive found to detach or eliminate this extension. caNNOT GET RID OF IT.... is there a MS patch ?????????????... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nujerzyguy, May 4, 2020.

1. optinum search extension

WIN 7 ive tried every suggestion ive found to detach or eliminate this extension.

caNNOT GET RID OF IT....

is there a MS patch ?????????????

:)

nujerzyguy, May 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 4, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 4, 2020
  4. optinum search extension

Search Engines????

Hi,

Try the below steps and check:

• Click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the Internet Explorer 11 screen and select Manage Add-ons from the context menu.
    • This opens the browser's add-ons manager that lists installed toolbars and extensions, accelerators, and other extensions.
    • Select Search Providers from the list.

Vinod Archak, May 4, 2020
Thema:

optinum search extension

1. optinum search extension - Similar Threads - optinum search extension

2. Windows Search not searching contents for certain extensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search not searching contents for certain extensions: Been looking for this for several days.I have a couple of file extensions that Window's search is not searching contents for? .kjb and .kjrIf I change the extention to .txt if finds it based on the contents of the file. I even went so far as to make a copy and change the...
  3. Windows Search not searching contents for certain extensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search not searching contents for certain extensions: Been looking for this for several days.I have a couple of file extensions that Window's search is not searching contents for? .kjb and .kjrIf I change the extention to .txt if finds it based on the contents of the file. I even went so far as to make a copy and change the...
  4. Windows Search not searching contents for certain extensions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to search for file by extension in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to search for file by extension in Windows 11?: In Windows 7 I just had to type in the search bar ext:.png to find all the png images and it worked but I tried it in Windows 11 it doesn't work...
  6. How to search for file by extension in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to search for file by extension in Windows 11?: In Windows 7 I just had to type in the search bar ext:.png to find all the png images and it worked but I tried it in Windows 11 it doesn't work...
  7. How do you define search kind extensions for searches?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you define search kind extensions for searches?: How do you define an Image when you search? For example, when I search and use 'kind:=picture', I get a my autocad .dwg files in my search results as well as .jpg, .gif etc So, how do you tell Windows, which file extensions constitute a picture (or any other file extension...
  8. quick search extension

in Cortana
    quick search extension: is "quick search extension" really from Microsoft, or is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-search-extension/6cc15d37-d988-4644-9c13-e2063bb8c68f
  9. Burst search extension cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Burst search extension cannot be removed: Soory if this isnt the appropriate place to post this, but i saw that I had an extension called "burst search". I cannot remove this. I assume it is some type of malware, is there a fix? submitted by /u/Beanger11 [link] [comments]...
  10. Search contents of files with dynamic extensions

in Windows 10 Support
    Search contents of files with dynamic extensions: Hello, Let me preface this by saying that I do not have administrator rights to the machine I'm asking about. I will need to get IT Support to actually fix this for me, but they sort of looked at me with their eyes glazed over when I tried to explain it to them. So, I...