Windows 10: Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio

Discus and support Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't want to keep plugging and unplugging the headphones from the front panel, so I would like to separate the streams as has been possible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joku Vaan, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Joku Vaan Win User

Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio

I don't want to keep plugging and unplugging the headphones from the front panel, so I would like to separate the streams as has been possible with earlier Windows and earlier Realtek chipsets. However, MoBo manufacturer doesn't provide control panel and relies on Windows downloading one.

The problem is that the loaded "Realtek Audio Console" doesn't have the required option. Should it have it? And if not, how do I get the output streams separated?

AsRock X570 Steel Legend & Ryzen 7 3700X

Windows 10 Home 64bit 1909 / 18363.592

Realtek Audio Console 1.3.185.0

Audio driver 6.0.8750.1

:)

Joku Vaan, Jan 27, 2020
  2. RazOcean Win User

No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

I would like to switch the audio output between front headset and rear speaker in Realtek HD Audio Manager. I remember before there was a "Playback Device" option in the software. Then, choose "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously" But it missing.

This my pic.

Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio [​IMG]

This what I need.

Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio [​IMG]

Thanks for any help.

RazOcean, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Rich H567 Win User
    Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jan 27, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio

Realtek HD audio speakers "Not plugged in"

If your case has two front panel audio connection options, did you use the
    HD audio
    motherboard connector ?

AC97 is 'legacy' and may not work on some current motherboards.

( There may also be an option to switch between HD and AC97 in the Realtek audio manager, or BIOS

when using an HD audio connector. If your Realtek audio manager has this option, play around with

this for different results with the other settings that control front and back panels )

- Do either speaker or headphone show in Device Manager, Control Panel > Sound,

and the Realtek audio manager ?

'I have like 2 headphones plugged in and two front speakers '

- Start out with either speakers, or a headphone until you get the audio going.

Use the rear outputs for the speakers, and front for headphones.

I would be inclined to try and get the rear speaker output going first because it is connected

directly to the motherboard.

BossDweeb, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio - Similar Threads - Option front rear

2. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  3. Realtek HD audio

Realtek HD audio: I just bought a new pc this christmas and plugged my hyper x cloud alphas with the splitter into the pc, after working past all the buggy issues and such and I tried playing the game Modern Warfare warzone, as of playing it I realized that I was only getting sound that was in...
  4. Option for separate audio from headset and computer missing with Realtek Audio Console Not...

Option for separate audio from headset and computer missing with Realtek Audio Console Not...: Hello, After I reinstalled my audio driversbecause I wasn't able to choose headphones or headset with microphone After that i seen that the option to create two different drivers to separate Realtek audio and Realtek Headset is no more visible, could you help me show it...
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing: I have realtek audio driver installed for my new pc but the manager is missing. The audio output works fine but there is no input. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-manager-missing/e67879c8-fd4b-4ac3-aede-780f78f2ec3e
  6. Unable to separate front and rear audio streams

Unable to separate front and rear audio streams: Newly build computer with an MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard. Most up to date versions of Nahimic, Realtek Audio manager and MSI overlay/UI (Realtek driver 6.0.8945.1 & UI version 1.11.217.0) all properly installed. Running Win 10 Pro 1909, build 18363.900. Praying...
  7. realtek front panel no audio

realtek front panel no audio: so i just make my first pc build. and after everything thing i found out that the front panel audio and mic are not working. first of, even after updating it it did not install realtek hd audio manager. so i found it downloaded it. and after when i did open, it was opened in...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Menager missing

Realtek HD Audio Menager missing: First time I bought my headphones, they had Realtek driver. A few days later, they had "High Definition Audio" driver (from Microsoft). For some reason, the sound in my headphones was much lower (even at max volume). I updated the "High Definition Audio" driver, and now it is...
  9. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...
  10. Front and Rear Audio cannot be used simultaneously !

Front and Rear Audio cannot be used simultaneously !: Hi all, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Window 8.1. My desktop has a front audio and mic jack and also a rear audio and mic jack. While watching movies , I connect my rear jack to a large set of speakers and for better voice clarity I plug in earphones onto the front...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio console front and rear separate

2. missing audio jack separation option realtek audio console

3. realtek hd audio manager change front rear