Windows 10: Option not coming

Discus and support Option not coming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently upgraded Edge. In the past, when going through my email if I found a video attachment, I clicked it and the file box popped up at the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by arshadrasheed, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Option not coming

I recently upgraded Edge. In the past, when going through my email if I found a video attachment, I clicked it and the file box popped up at the bottom of the page with 3 options; Open, Save, and Save As. So I could just open the video and see if I wanted to save it. But now the only options I have are; Save and Save As, so if I want to see the video I have to save it and them open it. Really time taking.

I really don't know if this is a Windows 10 issue or a Edge issue, but I would like to know how to get the Open option back in my Save file box. Does anyone have any suggestions, or is this just the way Edge or Windows 10 is?

:)

arshadrasheed, Apr 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Option not coming

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Option not coming

1. Option not coming - Similar Threads - Option coming

2. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  3. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  4. My task managers don't come up with GPU options. How to solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task managers don't come up with GPU options. How to solve this?: So hello, As usual I was doing some stuff on my laptop and after that I opened task manager to see GPU and CPU usage while gaming, but GPU option didn't show up on task manager. How can I bring back GPU option in my task manager.Please me to solve this issue. Thanks!System:...
  5. My task managers don't come up with GPU options. How to solve this?

My task managers don't come up with GPU options. How to solve this?: So hello, As usual I was doing some stuff on my laptop and after that I opened task manager to see GPU and CPU usage while gaming, but GPU option didn't show up on task manager. How can I bring back GPU option in my task manager.Please me to solve this issue. Thanks!System:...
  6. when i am right clicking for cascade menu it is coming with blank no options displayed in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am right clicking for cascade menu it is coming with blank no options displayed in it: when i am right clicking for cascade menu it is coming with blank no options displayed in it. after right clicking on any icon on the desktop or in a folder, menu was not showing options and completely blank in the menu...
  7. when i am right clicking for cascade menu it is coming with blank no options displayed in it

when i am right clicking for cascade menu it is coming with blank no options displayed in it: when i am right clicking for cascade menu it is coming with blank no options displayed in it. after right clicking on any icon on the desktop or in a folder, menu was not showing options and completely blank in the menu...
  8. My pc Internet explorer me Reset Settings option was Not Coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc Internet explorer me Reset Settings option was Not Coming: Reset Option was Not Coming why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-internet-explorer-me-reset-settings-option/c9576a96-d7ee-44c9-9a7e-99f95d239f38
  9. My pc Internet explorer me Reset Settings option was Not Coming

My pc Internet explorer me Reset Settings option was Not Coming: Reset Option was Not Coming why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-internet-explorer-me-reset-settings-option/c9576a96-d7ee-44c9-9a7e-99f95d239f38
  10. My pc Internet explorer me Reset Settings option was Not Coming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade